| Pack size
|| 200 Tabs
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Bone & Joint Support
| Serving Size
|| 2 Tabs
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| Calcium Blend(Calcium Citrate,Malate,Tribasic Calcium phosphate,Chealted Calcium Bisglycinate),Magnesium Oxide,Coating Agent,Antifoaming Agent,Anticaking Agent,Binder,Vitamin K2-7,Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate,Glycolate,Vtamin D3
| Country of origin
TRIPLE CALCIUM is an advanced, patent pending calcium formula, with superior bone-mass building capabilities than ordinarily found calcium supplements. TRIPLE CALCIUM has 3 bio-optimized forms of Calcium to maximize the bone building effects of calcium. It is formulated with Calcium Citrate Malate (CCM), Calcium Bisglycinate (a chelated Calcium salt in which Calcium is bound to the amino acid Glycine) and Tribasic Calcium Phosphate which is an important source of calcium as well as phosphorus.
TRIPLE CALCIUM uses absorption boosters for the optimal absorption, transport and utilization of calcium. Vitamin D3 and a highly stable form of Vitamin K2-7 is used to ensure efficient absorption of Calcium from the intestine and navigation of the absorbed calcium selectively to the bone tissue for osteoblastic activity. Vitamin K2-7 is generally unstable in its native form with most of it being lost during the digestion process. Only Triple Calcium uses a Micronized and Microencapsulated form of Vitamin K2-7 (MK-7), for superior stability and absorption. Phosphorus, Zinc and Magnesium, other density-accretive nutrients together with Calcium, help protect and build new bone.
- Take ONE serving (2 tablets) on an empty stomach or as directed by the healthcare practitioner. Do not take along with your multi-vitamins as calcium competes with some minerals for absorption. Can be combined with VITROVEA OsteotriflexTM for all-round JOINT and BONE protection.
Q.1 What is Vitrovea TripleCalcium™?
- The patent-pending Vitrovea TripleCalcium™ 120 Tab calcium formula, is a scientifically up-to-date with superior bone-mass building capabilities than ordinarily found calcium carbonate formulas. It includes 3 highly bioavailable Calcium forms, Vit D3, Vit K2-7, Phosphorus, Zinc and Magnesium which help protect and build new bone matrix
Q.2 Why do I need this?
Our diet fails to provide Calcium required to maintain bone mass due to factors like
- Poor dietary habits
- Poor absorption
- Lactose Intolerance
- Vegetarian or Vegan diets
Q.3 How much Calcium does one serving of Vitrovea TripleCalcium™ provide?
- It provides 600mg of elemental Calcium per serving and it meets 100% RDA of Calcium for adults as per NIN guidelines
Q.4 Which Calcium forms are present in It?
It includes 3 highly bioavailable forms:
One of the most heavily studied forms, has reported bioavailability as high as 42%. It is also recognized as a calcium source that does not increase the risk of kidney stones and protects against stone-forming potential
One of the most absorbable forms of Calcium and is formed by binding Calcium and amino acid glycine
- Tribasic Calcium Phosphate
A calcium salt of Phosphoric acid, serves as a source of calcium as well as phosphorus. They work closely to build strong bones
Q. 5 What is the role of Vitamin D3 in Vitrovea TripleCalcium™?
- Vitamin D3 helps in absorption of calcium from the intestine into the blood stream
- Each serving of Vitrovea TripleCalcium™ provides 400IU of an efficacious Vitamin D3 to ensure maximum calcium uptake
Q.6 What is the role of Vitamin K2-7 ?
- It includes Vitamin K2-7, highly stable and most bioavailable form of Vitamin K, complements Vitamin D3, where it navigates the absorbed calcium selectively to the bone tissue for osteoblastic activity, Without vitamin K2-7, the calcium might not reach the skeletal frame and may end up being deposited in arteries, thus increasing the chances of calcification
Q.7 What are the roles of other minerals present in it?
Zinc plays a vital role in maintaining Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) levels in the blood, an important regulator of bone formation, remodeling, and calcium homeostasis. It provides 27.5mg of Zinc per serving
About 60% of the total body’s magnesium is found in bones where it contributes to the structural development of bone and influences utilization of vitamin D. It provides 500mg of Magnesium per serving for optimum bone structure formation
About 85% of phosphorus in body is found in bones and teeth. A balanced ratio of Phosphorus and Calcium is critical for optimum bone density. Each serving provides 700mg of Phosphorus
Q.8 Is Vitrovea TripleCalcium™ suitable to consume for vegetarians & vegans?