| Pack size
|| 60 Softgels
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Overall Cellular protection
| Serving Size
|| 1 Softgel
| No. of Servings
| Key Ingredients
|| Soya Oil,Gelatin,Minerals,Humectants,Natural Extracts,Viamins,Emulsifying Agent,Anti-Caking Agent,Acidity Regulator
|| Vitamins & Minerals
VITROVEA DAILY MULTI provides the first level of nutritional insurance against free radical damage owing to our nutrient depleted foods, pollution, and stressful lifestyles. Carefully formulated with 26 handpicked vitamins, minerals and natural extracts of Green Tea, Lycopene, Beta-Carotene and Citrus Bioflavonoids, VITROVEA DAILY MULTI should form an essential part of any well planned nutritional strategy aimed at achieving peak health and wellness.
Beware of products which claim to contain 40 or 50 ingredients in one product. The quantities of those 40 or 50 ingredients is usually so small in these products, that it is actually counterproductive to combine them with your primary multi-vitamin ingredients since they compete for absorption in the body. Getting your multivitamin strategy right is not a numbers game. All you need is the tested and proven basics in the full efficacious dosages such as those in the Original VITROVEA DAILY MULTI formula.
The comprehensive multi-nutrient formula can support:
- Increased energy and mental clarity
- Promote cardiovascular, immune, and cellular health
- Support various physiological functions such as nervous system health, nutrient metabolism, and glucose utilization Optimal health and longevity
Protection Through Purity Promise
For all Vitrovea products, we have hand-picked only those ingredients which have enough science behind them to make it past our R&D list. Our NCNR researchers follow a granular 6-stage protocol from concept to market.
As part of our Protection through Purity promise, all ingredient suppliers are subject to extensive Quality Audits, which includes raw material assessment, ingredient compatibility studies and pre/post shipment tests to maintain efficacy to the last serving.
• Micronutrients are essential dietary components viz. Vitamins and Minerals, which although only required by the body in small amounts, are vital for development, disease prevention and wellbeing.
• Micronutrients do not provide energy, but play an important role in energy metabolism and physiological functions such as formation of body tissues, maintenance of fluid balance and muscle contraction.
• Micronutrient deficiency conditions are widespread among 2 billion people in developing and in developed countries.
• For Exercising Adults- ONE serving (one softgel) 1-3 times per day.
• For Non-Exercising Adults- ONE serving (one softgel) 1-2 times per day.
Q.1 What is Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI?
- Formulated by our NCNR™ researchers using 26 nutrients with handpicked vitamins & minerals and augmented with Green Tea Extract, Lycopene, Beta-Carotene and Citrus bioflavonoids, It can form an essential part of any well planned nutritional strategy aimed at achieving peak health and wellness
Q.2 What are Micronutrients?
- Micronutrients are essential dietary components viz. Vitamins and Minerals, which although only required by the body in small amounts, are vital for development, energy metabolism, disease prevention and wellbeing
Q.3 What does Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI contain?
It provides nutrients when added to the daily diet aide in fulfilling the micronutrient gaps to a great extent
- Energy Boosters: B Vitamins, Iron and Green tea extract
- Antioxidant support: Green tea Extract, Beta- carotene, Lycopene and Citrus Bioflavanoids
- Bone Strength: Calcium, Vitamin D and Magnesium
- Immune Boosters: Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Zinc and Selenium
Q.4 What are the benefits of Green Tea Extract?
- EGCG in Green tea has demonstrated twice more antioxidant protection than vitamins C
- Majority of human epidemiological and intervention studies demonstrate beneficial effects of green tea or green tea extracts, rich in EGCG on weight management, glucose control and cardiac risk factors
Q.5 What are the benefits of Citrus Bioflavonoids?
- Citrus bioflavonoids are found in citrus fruits & possess antioxidant activities, which have been shown to fight poor health and aging
Q.6 What are the benefits of Lycopene?
- It is the bright red carotene pigment found in tomatoes and other red fruits and vegetables
- Studies have showed that lycopene consumption has a cardio protection effect in humans and animals by up-regulating the redox status such as improving antioxidant enzyme activities and antioxidant vitamin contents
Q.7 What are the benefits of Beta- Carotene?
- It has powerful antioxidant functions that help the body scavenge free radicals and thereby limit damage to cell membranes, DNA and protein structures in the tissues
Q.8 What are the benefits of Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI?
Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI may provide the following benefits:
- Support increased energy at the cellular level
- Promote Cardiovascular, Immune and Cellular health
- Support various physiological functions, including nervous system health, bone health, nutrient and hormone metabolism and glucose utilization
Q.9 Who requires Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI?
- Adults to help meet the daily essential micronutrient requirements
- Athletes and physically active individuals have higher requirements and are at risk of developing a deficiency, which may hamper their performance
Q.10 How can we take Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI?
- Exercising Adults- 1 serving (one softgel) 1-3 times a day
- Non-Exercising Adults- 1 serving (one softgel) 1-2 times a day
Q.11 Can I take other dietary supplements along with Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI?
- Stack Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI with Vitrovea™ Deep Sea Fish Oil-DS and ANTOX 10™.