| Country of origin
| Pack size
|| 132 Softgels
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Overall Cellular protection
| Serving Size
|| 1 Softgel
| No. of Servings
| Key Ingredients
|| 26 Vitamins and Minerals, Green Tea Extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Beta Carotene, Lycopene, Vitamin C, D3 & Zinc
|| Vitamins & Minerals
THE DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY EDITION is a premium multi-vitamin formula which helps fight diseases caused by bacteria, virus and toxins, fights stress, fatigue, depleted foods as well as to build a more resilient immune system over the long term with the blend of 26 essential Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants. VItrovea DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY EDITION can form an essential part of any well planned nutritional strategy aimed at achieving peak Health, Wellness & Immunity Support.
The ingredients in Vitrovea DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY may provide the following benefits:
- Vitamin C, D3 and Zinc will play vital role in fighting diseases and building more resilient immune system over the long term.
- Beta- Carotene & Lycopene for Cardiovascular & eye support
- Citrus Bioflavonoids and Green Tea contain Polyphenols to build immunity
- Supports various physiological functions, including nervous system, metabolic support and glucose utilization.
Vitrovea DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY EDITION can form a crucial part of diet for all adults so as to help meet them their daily essential micronutrient requirements and build a robust and properly functioning Immune System.
- Daily Multi Immunity has certain fat-soluble vitamins which are better absorbed in fat medium. Hence Daily Multi immunity should be taken post meals as dietary fat aids the absorption of fat soluble micronutrients.
- The dosage of Multi-Vitamin depends on the type and intensity of physical activity that the individual is performing.
- To avail the maximum benefits, take 1 tablet after every meal for a regular lifestyle and take 2 tablets after every meal for strenuous lifestyle. The maximum dose is 6 tablets a day depending on the type and intensity of physical activity.
Q.1 What is DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY EDITION? VITROVEA DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY provides the first level of nutritional insurance to build strong Immunity and fight against free radical damage caused by our nutrient deficient food, pollution and stressful lifestyles. Carefully formulated using 26 handpicked vitamins & minerals, and augmented with Green Tea Extract, Lycopene, Beta-Carotene and Citrus bioflavonoids, VITROVEA DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY should form an essential part of any well planned nutritional strategy aimed at achieving peak health and wellness.
Q.2 What are the key benefits of DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY EDITION?
Key Benefits of DAILY MULTI IMMUNITY are-
- Improved Immunity
- Antioxidant support.
- Cardiovascular & eye support.
- Protection from free radicals to build stronger immunity.
Q.3 How do Vitamin C, D3 & Zinc help build stronger immunity system?
- These nutrients play key roles in maintaining the integrity and function of the immune system, presenting synergistic actions in steps determinant for the immune response.
- Vitamin C, D3 & Zinc stand out for having immune modulatory functions and for playing roles in preserving physical tissue barriers. Inadequate nutrition is considered a contributing factor to the emergence of viral infection due to its contribution to weakness of immune system, which increases the rate of infections and the risk of mortality and morbidity.
Q.4 Why it is important to build strong Immune System?
- Inadequate nutrition is considered a contributing factor to the emergence of viral infection due to its contribution to weakness of immune system, which increases the rate of infections and the risk of mortality and morbidity.
Q.5 Importance of micronutrients in building Immune system?
- Dietary supplementation of micronutrients with recognized roles in immune function can optimize the modulation of the body’s immune response, reducing the risk of infections.
Q.6 What are the benefits of Citrus Bioflavonoids?
- Citrus bioflavonoids are those bioflavonoids (colored plant pigments) found in citrus fruits such as lemon, orange, grapefruit, tangerine etc. These substances possess antioxidant activities, which have been shown to fight poor health and aging.
Q.7 What are the benefits of Lycopene?
- Lycopene is the bright red carotene pigment found in tomatoes and other red fruits and vegetables, such as red carrots, watermelons etc.
- Studies have showed that lycopene consumption has a cardio protection effect in humans and animals by up-regulating the redox status such as improving antioxidant enzyme activities and antioxidant vitamin contents.
Q.8 What are the benefits of Beta- Carotene?
- Being an important flavonoid compound, beta carotene has powerful antioxidant functions that help the body scavenge free radicals, and thereby limiting damage to cell membranes, DNA and protein structures in the tissues.
- Beta-carotene used in high-dose antioxidant supplements containing ascorbic acid and vitamin E with zinc in high-risk patients with age-related macular degeneration have shown to reduce the risk of progression of disease by 25%