| Country of origin
| Pack size
|| 60 Softgels
| Veg / Nonveg
| Serving Size
|| 2 Softgels
| No. of Servings
| Key Ingredients
|| Solvent,Natural Extract,Gelatin,Humectants,Emulsifying Agent,Thickner,Acidity Regulator,Anti-Caking Agent
VITROVEA ANTOX-Q10™ takes CoQ10 supplementation to the next level. CoQ10 is the most widely used heart-health supplement, however, there are gaps in most commonly found CoQ10 products. Our powerful 5x formula provides a multi-pronged approach against cellular aging and damage while promoting the production of cellular energy. Only VITROVEA ANTOX-Q10™ contains the full clinical doses of ALL its 5 Active Ingredients thus effectively serving the purpose of five different products in one single bottle.
Antioxidants protect cells from free radical damage, which if not checked, ultimately result in accelerated aging and may even be the underlying reason for diseases like cancer.
VITROVEA ANTOX-Q10 key benefits:
- Improved Heart health
- Enhanced Cellular energy
- Boost Immunity
Protection Through Purity Promise
For all Vitrovea products, we have hand-picked only those ingredients which have enough science behind them to make it past our R&D list. Our NCNR researchers follow a granular 6-stage protocol from concept to market.
As part of our Protection through Purity promise, all ingredient suppliers are subject to extensive Quality Audits, which includes raw material assessment, ingredient compatibility studies and pre/post shipment tests to maintain efficacy to the last serving.
• Antioxidants are natural substances that prevent free radicals from causing damage to cells and help maintain their integrity and function.
• The body generates free radicals in high amounts during energy production, on exposure to pollutants and harmful sun radiation, and under stressful conditions.
• This free radical damage, if not checked, ultimately results in accelerated ageing and may even be the underlying reason for various cellular degenerative diseases.
• As a health supplement take ONE serving (2 softgels) immediately after major meals.
• Below <Age 40: Once per day
• Above >Age 40: Twice per day
• Stack Vitrovea™ ANTOX Q10™ with Vitrovea™ DAILY MULTI for enhanced antioxidant protection.
Q.1 What is Vitrovea™ANTOX Q10™?
- It is a superior antioxidant formula that combines heart beneficial antioxidant CoQ10 with 4 key ingredients viz. Green Tea Extract, Resveratrol, Grapeseed Extract and Mixed Carotenoids to deliver a multi-pronged approach against cellular ageing and damage while supporting production of cellular energy.
- It takes CoQ10 supplementation to the next level of antioxidant protection.
Q.2 What are Antioxidants?
- Antioxidants are natural substances that prevent free radicals from causing damage to cells and help maintain their integrity and function.
Q.3 What is CoQ10?
- It is found in every cell in the body where it is required for production of energy and acts as a powerful antioxidant.
- It is found in the mitochondria of all living cells and plays an important role in conversion of food energy into cellular energy. It is also widely known to be beneficial for the heart, through improved energy production in cells and may help prevent blood clot formation.
- It possesses strong antioxidant support and protects cells from damage by harmful free radicals.
Q.4 What is Green Tea Extract?
- Green tea extract is a herbal extract derived from green tea leaves. The secret of Green Tea lies in the fact that is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG).
- EGCG is a powerful antioxidant that helps in fighting free radical attack and prevents cell damage and premature cell death.
Q.5 What is Grape Seed Extract?
- Grape seed extract is made from the ground seeds of red wine grapes. They are a rich source of flavonoid Proanthocyanidins. It is a rich Antioxidant property used as a remedy for conditions related to the heart and blood vessels- atherosclerosis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and poor circulation. Complications related to diabetes such as nerve and eye damage, vision problems, swelling after an injury or surgery, cancer prevention and wound healing.
Q.6 What are Mixed Carotenoids?
- Mixed Carotenoids occur naturally in bright-coloured fruits and vegetables and are seen to provide protective benefits on eye health and immunity, owing to their strong antioxidant activity.
Q.7 What is Resveratrol?
- It is a powerful antioxidant that is produced by some plants to protect against environmental stresses. Perhaps the most notable producer of Resveratrol is the grapevine, which produces large amounts of Resveratrol in the skins of grapes to protect against fungal diseases and sun damage.
Q.8 What is Black Pepper Extract?
- BioPerine® is a highly acclaimed, patented form of Black Pepper Extract, clinically shown to be a powerful bioavailability enhancer. It significantly improves the bioavailability of all the key ingredients through increased absorption.
Q.9 What is ORAC value?
- Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity (ORAC) is a lab test that measures and quantifies the Total Antioxidant Capacity of compounds present in food.
Q.10 What are the benefits of Vitrovea™ANTOX Q10™?
- Improved heart health
- Enhanced cellular energy
- Boost immunity