Jack3d: The Ultimate Pre Workout Training Matrix has one goal and one goal only – to help you dominate the gym. If you are trying to take your game to the next level it’s not about the kitchen sink, it’s about the right ingredients at the right amounts.
Don’t be fooled by a laundry list of ingredients haphazardly thrown together.
There’s a reason Jack3d is Jack3d. Will you second-guess yourself while you’re under the bar on your next max effort bench or during 20-rep squats? If you’re Jacked you won’t!
| Pack size
|| 230 g
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 5.1 g
| No. of Servings
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| Creatine, Nitric Oxide boosters, Beta-alanine, Yohimbine, caffeine
| MRP (Rs)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
|| USP Labs
|| Energy & Endurance
How to use
Mix 1 Ultra-Concentrated Scoop (5.5 grams) with 120 mL of cold water and consume 30-45 minutes prior to resistance training. Do this the first 3 times using the product. Beginning with the 4th use, if needed, you may gradually increase serving by a half scoop (2.75 grams), up to a total of 2 full scoops. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED 2 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD OR USE MORE THAN 5 DAYS IN ANY 7 DAY PERIOD. Consume at least 3.7 L of liquid per day for men and 2.7 L of liquid per day for women. Contents may settle. SHAKE CONTAINER PRIOR TO EACH USE. Store in a cool dry place to prevent clumping and discoloration.
Warning: Do not use in combination with caffeine or any stimulants from other sources whatsoever, including but not limited to, coffee, tea, soda and other dietary supplements or medications. Do not use under extreme conditions of heat, CARDIOVASCULAR EXERTION, sleep deprivation, or dehydration. Do not combine with alcohol. Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult with your Physician before using this product, especially if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to high or low blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, seizure disorder, psychiatric disease, diabetes, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement or if you are taking a MAOI (Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor) or any other medication. Do not use if you are taking erectile dysfunction medication. Do not take additional nitrates in the form of medication or dietary supplements along with this product. This product contains caffeine and should not be taken by individuals wishing to eliminate this ingredient from their diet. Discontinue use 2 weeks prior to surgery. Discontinue use and consult with your health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Do not exceed recommended serving. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Q.1 What is USP Labs Jack 3D?
USP Labs Jack 3D is the ultimate pre-workout training matrix which helps you dominate the workout. Jack 3D provides you the right ingredients at the right amounts and provide optimum energy and focus each day. It delivers effective ingredients to support optimum exercise performance.
Q.2 What are the ingredients in a Pre-Workout Booster?
A well-designed pre-workout supplement may contain some or all of the following ingredients which will increase exercise performance through several pathways.
- Lactic acid buffering through Beta-alanine and Carnosine
- Vasodilatory support through nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline.
- Neurological support through CNS stimulators such as Yohimbine, Caffeine and other methylxanthines.
- Antioxidant support through various vitamins or herbs.
Depending on the chosen brand of pre-workout, go through the above checklist to judge how comprehensive your pre-workout is.
Q.3 What are Nitric Oxide boosters?
- Nitric oxide boosters are the group of supplements that offer vasodilatory support by boosting nitric oxide production in the body.
- Nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline, Resveratrol help increase blood flow which enhances oxygen and nutrient delivery. This gives rise to pronounced endurance, increased muscle synthesis and enhanced pump.
Q.4 What is the role of Caffeine and Yohimbine?
- Caffeine is a powerful psychoactive stimulant which stimulates the central nervous system to increase alertness and energy levels, simultaneously decreasing fatigue during workout.
- Caffeine is used in pre-workout supplements to enhance performance by improving mental focus, alertness and reaction time. It has also seen to significantly improve endurance performance by reducing the perception of fatigue. It helps mobilize fatty acids from fat stores to be used as fuel for energy.
Q.5 What are the benefits of taking GAT Nitraflex?
- Supports increased blood flow
- Supports increased mental focus
- Supports increased energy levels
- Supports enhanced muscle pumps
- Supports increased ability to train harder and longer
Q.6 Can USP Labs Jack 3D be taken on cardio days as well?
USP Labs Jack 3D supports improved exercise performance and thermogenesis regardless of the activity being aerobic, anaerobic or weight training.
Q.7 Can I take any other stimulant along with USP Labs Jack 3D?
No. Two stimulants based supplements should not be taken together.
Q.8 Can I take USP Labs Jack 3D if I have high blood pressure?
We do not recommend a pre-workout supplement such as USP Labs Jack 3D for people suffering from hypertension. People suffering from hypertension have elevated blood pressure. Taking a pre-workout will further shoot the blood pressure leading to delirious health effects.