100% Whey Isolate provides faster, better amino acid absorption and utilization for optimum gains. Packed with best quality whey, 100% Whey Isolate provides 20g protein per serving.
- 100% Whey isolate formula was designed to provide the highest possible true concentration of protein and to allow the user to ingest a protein that causes the most significant and fastest muscle amino acid influx which in turn leads to anabolic protein synthesis boost.
- 100% Whey Isolates have unique amino acid absorption kinetics, the whey peptides are actively transported into the blood stream and to the muscle.
- It is low in lactose, fat and carbohydrates.
| Pack size
|| 4.4 Lbs
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 25 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Cost Per Gram Of Protein (Rs.)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Microfiltered and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate
| Key Ingredients
|| Microfiltered and Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Isolate, L-Glutamine, Whey Protein Hydrolysate
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
| Protein %
|| Whey Proteins
How to use
- 100% Whey Isolate is a fast-acting protein and the body digests it within 30 minutes of consumption.
- Protein Requirement for a sedentary individual is 0.8-1g/kg body weight. However for an exercising individual the requirement increases upto 1.5-2g/kg body weight depending on activity levels.
- Therefore, depending on your daily protein requirement and intake through diet, you can increase the number of servings to be taken throughout the day.
- For eg: if you have 120g as your daily protein requirement and you are able to consume 60g of protein through your diet, then the rest of the protein deficit can be fulfilled by consuming 2-3 servings of protein supplement.
- 100% Whey Isolate can be used with any meal to add protein content to diet. Depending on your lean mass and nutritional needs, use 1-4 servings daily.
- What is whey?
- Whey is a milk protein extract. Milk protein is made up of two types – casein protein and whey protein.
- The water which remains after cheese making process is known as sweet dairy whey.
- Whey protein has all 22 amino acids & all 8 essential amino acids
- Whey Protein is highly bioavailable and is superior to egg protein.
- What is 100% Whey Isolate?
- 100% Whey Isolate is an excellent quality protein from whey isolate and fortified with hydrolysate whey, thus aiding tissue growth and for maintenance
- What is Whey Protein Isolate?
- It is the most pure form of whey protein available.
- It contains 90% or more protein.
- Whey isolates are fat-free, are very low in carbs, and are lactose free
- Whey Protein Isolate has a higher percentage of proteins which rounds to almost 80-90%. Higher concentration of protein is the result of the processing it undergoes i.e. either Cross flow Micro-filtration and Ion- Exchange. These processes help to separate protein from lactose, fats, ash and minerals.
- Whey Isolate has minimum amount of lactose, fats, ash and minerals in comparison to whey Protein Concentrates
- Whey Protein Isolate is a fast –acting protein and the body digests it within 30 minutes of consumption, the property to digest fast helps to repair damaged muscle tissue and aids in faster recovery
- Whey Isolates have much lower amount of lactose than Whey concentrates, thus a great choice for lactose sensitive individuals
- Is whey protein Veg?
- Yes, it is derived from milk.
- If I am eating chicken, fish, egg do I still need to consume whey protein?
- Pure proteins form almost 80 percent of the macronutrient category of supplements. The reason for this is one of the biggest advantages of supplementation is the convenience with which one can have superior quality nutrients.
- In terms of inclusion into a sports nutrition diet the most challenging and logistically impractical task is to get the right quantum of first class proteins into every meal, every day.
- Pure protein powders and meal replacements, ready to drink protein drinks, protein bars formulated with whey, casein and egg albumin make this challenging task extremely easy and convenient. It is the protein powder category of supplements that makes sports nutrition possible for the average fitness enthusiast and competitive athlete.
- Is whey protein easy to digest?
- Yes, it is very easy to digest.
- How many times in a day we should consume whey?
- The ideal times to consume whey protein are first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kickstart anabolism (muscle synthesis).
- Apart from this whey can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.
- Can we get same amount of protein through milk/diet?
- Here’s a simple illustration of quantity of different protein foods you will have to eat to get same amount protein from one scoop of Whey.
- Does whey causes weight gain?
- Whey protein helps in muscle gain by repairing the torn muscle tissue and increasing its size (hypertrophy).
- Thus the weight gain seen will be in form of muscle gain and not fat gain.
- Higher muscle mass will lead to increase in BMR and therefore increase fat burning as well.