Whether the goal is to gain Lean mass or to lose fat while preserving your hard earned muscle mass, MyoMax, a hardcore anabolic muscle mass and high-intensity physical performance enhancer lets u achieve the goal. With a balanced formula of good quality protein blend, complex carbohydrates and other enhancing matrix, MyoMax is a perfect product for muscle building.
- 42 gms of Multi-source Protein blend: Whey Protein Concentrate, Undenatured Micellar Casein, PeptoPro® Milk Protein Hydrolysate Providing ~60% Small Amino Peptides.
Consist of a combination of slow-fat acting proteins releasing amino acids at different rates, thus ensuring constant protein synthesis and growth.
Provide a varied amino acid profile coming from different protein sources.
- 63gms of Complex carbohydrates blend consisting of Maltodextrin, Palatinose™, Waxy maize starch Only 5gms of sugar.
Full dose of 5.5 gms of Creatine for Power and strength boost – 6 different types of advanced creatine
- Creatine Monohydrate, Micron Tec Micronized Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Citrate, Creatine Phosphate,
- Kre-Alkalyn® pH-buffered Creatine Monohydrate, Creatine Pyruvate
- 4 gms of “Beta Matrix” consisting of Beta-Alanine is a proven performance and muscle endurance enhancer
- Alphaketoglutarate and Coleus forskohlii extract improve blood flow and delivery of nutrients to muscle cell.
- 367mg - Support Matrix consists of: L- Carnitine and Bitter melon extract help in better utilization of Glucose for energy and reduce fat deposition
- Digestive enzymes which are Papain and Bromelain
- BioPerine® Black pepper extract enhances absorption of all the nutrients
| Pack size
|| 6.7 Lbs
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 140 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Cost Per Gram Of Protein (Rs.)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Whey Protein Concentrate
| Key Ingredients
|| Whey Protein Concentrate, Micellar Casein, Maltodextrin, Creatine Monohydrate, Beta-Alanine, HMB, Glutamine, Leucine, Threonine, Taurine, Palatinose™ (Isomaltulose), Waxy Maize Starch, Alanine, Arginine, Valine, Avena sativa (Whole Herb), Phenylalanine, Tyrosine, PeptoPro® Casein Hydrolysate, Momordica charantia (Fruit), Coleus forskohlii (Root) Extract, Carnitine Tartrate, Isoleucine, Bromelain, Papain, Creatine Citrate, Creatine Anhydrous, Creatine Pyruvate, Kre-Alkalyn® pH-buffered Creatine Monohydrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Alpha-Ketoglutarate Calcium, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, minerals
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
| Protein %
How to use
- MyoMax Hardcore is an all in one protein formula designed to help maximize recovery post-workout.
- Include one serving in a day. Divide the servings 4 times in a day with 1 scoop first thing in the morning and post-workout and rest of the scoops in between the meals.
- What is a Muscle Builder?
- A Muscle builder is an all- in one protein formula designed to help maximise recovery post- workout.
- It consists of a protein blend along with all the essential amino acids like BCAAs, Glutamine, Arginine etc. and ergogenic aids such as Creatine, beta- alanine etc. in optimum dosages.
- Thus, a Muscle builder eliminates the need to supplement with all the key nutrients separately by providing them in one serving itself.
- What does a Muscle Builder do?
- It helps deliver strength, power and size through a blend of staged delivery proteins.
- Fast and Slow release combination of protein provides long- lasting amino acid support for recovery and also create positive protein balance leading to significantly greater muscle gain.
- Performance boosters like Creatine, beta-alanine and Betaine delay muscle fatigue and also prepare you for better performance next time.
- Amino acids like BCAAs, Glutamine provide anabolic and anti-catabolic support for increased muscle mass.
- Is there a difference between Muscle builder and Lean Mass Gainer?
- Muscle Builder and lean Mass gainers are two different category products.
- A Lean Mass Gainer provides higher calories with high content of protein along with carbohydrates to help support your mass gain goal. The Carb to Protein ratio usually ranges between 1:1 to 1:1.8.
- Muscle Builders have a high amount of Protein but with lesser carbohydrate and Fat content.
- When is the best time to take Muscle builder?
- The optimum time to include a Muscle Builder is immediately after your workout.
- Your muscles are especially receptive to nutrients during the 30 minute window post-workout (Anabolic Window period).
- By supplying a post-workout protein shake including whey, casein and egg during this time, you’re helping to support your muscles and prepare them for your next training session.
- How many scoops of Scitec Myomax Hardcore can I take in a day?
- Scitec Myomax Hardcore is an- all – one Muscle builder consisting of Creatine, BCAAs, Glutamine along with protein and is best consumed first thing in the morning and post- workout respectively.
- Therefore, you can take single serving of 4 scoops in the day.
- For rest of your daily protein requirement you can opt for first class protein sources either through foods in your diet or include whey protein shakes.
- Is Scitec Myomax Hardcore suitable for vegetarians?
- It contains Protein blend derived from two sources of protein viz. whey and casein.
- I am Lactose intolerant. Can I take Scitec Myomax Hardcore?
- Scitec Myomax Hardcore contains protein from whey concentrates and may contain some amounts of lactose in it.
- When is the best time to take Muscle builder?
- The optimum time to include a Muscle Builder is immediately after your workout. This is because the muscles are primed to receive and absorb nutrients during the 30 minute window post-workout (Anabolic Window period).