Pure Branched Chained Amino Acids
Scitec Nutrition BCAA Xpress provides a full 5 grams of micronized BCAAs in the proven ratio of 2:1:1. Proven to be highly anabolic, BCAAs stimulate protein synthesis which leads directly to muscle growth. They also prevent muscle protein breakdown, which makes them anti-catabolic as well.
- 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine
- Taken intra-workout, BCAAs delay muscle breakdown and help support recovery and repair.
- Has 7 Refreshing flavors, including 2 mouth-watering flavors for the summer season - Mango and Melon!
| Pack size
|| 700 g
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 7 g
| No. of Servings
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
|| BCAA Products
How to use
- SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS can be used by muscles cells as an energy source, which may help offset muscle breakdown during endurance exercise and help support faster recovery and repair after weight training.
- Even though they are intrinsically present in first class proteins, they are required in additional amounts especially for exercising individuals and athletes for their stand-alone benefits apart from their obvious role as building blocks of proteins.
- Thus, it becomes an ideal intra-workout as well as a post-workout supplement.
- Mix half scoop of SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS in 300ml of cold water and consume during workout.
Q.1 What does SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS contain?
- SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS provides a 5,000 mg (5 g) blend of the three Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Valine, L-Leucine, and L-Isoleucine) in every serving.
Q.2 What are BCAAs?
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are obtained from proteins found in diet especially in meat, dairy products, and legumes. These cannot be produced by the body.
- They comprise of amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine and are essential for the muscle synthesis, maintenance and repair.
- BCAAs are metabolized directly in the muscle and not in the liver.
- When protein is broken down into individual amino acids, the BCAA can either be used to build new proteins or burned as fuel to produce energy.
- Of the 3 BCAAs, Leucine is the one which triggers the activation of mTor pathway essential for building muscle.
Q.3 What is the ideal time to consume SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS?
- The ideal time to take SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS would be during workout.
- Another serving can be consumed first thing in the morning to kick-start anabolism.
Q.4 Is SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS stimulant free?
- Yes, it is completely stimulant free.
Q.5 Are there any side-effects of SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS?
- It is a simple amino acid product.
- However, do check other ingredients mentioned on the label to rule out any ingredient which you may be allergic to.
Q.6 Can SCITEC NUTRITION BCAA XPRESS be consumed by vegetarians?
Q.7 For muscle gain, is BCAA supplementation important or Whey is enough?
- Whey Protein is sufficient for muscle gain.
- However, protein synthesis, which is the scientific term for muscle gain, is directly linked to BCAAs. The amino acid Leucine is known to trigger the process of protein synthesis.
Hence supplementing with BCAAs can enhance muscle gain and also serve as a great source of energy.