| Pack size
|| 1000 ml
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Pumps & Vasodilation
| Serving Size
|| 25 ml
| No. of Servings
| Key Ingredients
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
|| Nitric Oxide
Liquid Arginine is a Nitric oxide booster, containing L- Arginine in a liquid formula that allows fast and efficient absorption of the amino acid, to support better delivery of oxygen and other nutrients.
- L-arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid, which acts as a precursor to Nitric oxide.
- Supplementing with Arginine results in vasodilation (dilation of blood vessels) leading to vascularity, muscle pumps and increased supply of oxygen and other nutrients to working muscles during exercising.
- May help in faster and efficient removal of waste products, resulting in better muscle recovery and higher work output.
- Each serving gives 5000mg of L-Arginine.
- It is convenient and easy to swallow.
- Arginine is a non-essential amino acid, synthesized by the body, which is responsible for nitric oxide production resulting in vasodilatation.
- For long lasting muscle pumps, a minimum of 9g of Arginine supplementation is required.
- Arginine of 25ml can be taken 30 minutes prior training. An additional serving can be taken in a day
- What are Nitric Oxide boosters?
- Nitric oxide boosters are the group of supplements that boost nitric oxide production in the body.
- They increase blood flow which enhances oxygen and nutrient delivery. This gives rise to pronounced endurance, increased muscle synthesis and enhanced pump.
- What is Nitric Oxide?
- Nitric Oxide (NO) is a gas that’s naturally produced in the body from the amino acid arginine.
- As we cannot supplement directly with a gas – nitric oxide, a nitric oxide supplement will contain arginine.
- What are the benefits of a nitric oxide product?
- In body, nutrients are supplied to the cells via blood. Circulation of blood depends on physiologically well dilated blood vessels.
- Nitric oxide is the gas synthesized in the body that keeps blood vessels well dilated. Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is synthesized in the body which is responsible for nitric oxide production.
- Sports nutrition takes on the responsibility of optimized blood circulation by suggesting exogenous oral intake of Arginine, as adding Arginine supplementally will increase nitric oxide production.
- This enhanced circulation ensures optimum nutrient delivery and optimal oxygen delivery leading to better lactate clearance. Arginine is also known to be one of the co-factors for production of GH and hence it has been suggested that supplementation of Arginine may lead to enhanced GH production in body.
- Can Caffeine be taken with SCITEC NUTRITION Liquid Arginine?
- Caffeine has shown to work well with Nitric oxide boosters.
- Can creatine be taken with SCITEC NUTRITION Liquid Arginine?
- There is no research stating any adverse effects of creatine + NO boosters.
- Instead, Creatine absorption is better with nitric oxide due to its property of vasodilation.
- Is SCITEC NUTRITION Liquid Arginine Stimulant free?
- Yes, it is completely stimulant free.