Scitec Nutrition launches the all-new 2016 Edition of its top-selling whey protein. Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional v2.0 is now with 30g protein per serving- the highest protein content per serving in its class. More Protein = More Muscle.
Here are the key facts:
- 30g of 100% Whey Protein per serving: Now with 30g protein per serving, it provides the highest protein content per serving in its class.
- Whey Isolates – Primary Source: Contains a high quality, fast-acting Cross Flow Microfiltered Whey Isolate as the Primary Source.
- Intact Microfractions: Intact protein Microfractions from premium Whey Concentrates are equally important and are a source of essential amino acids, as well as large amounts of quality BCAAs, immunity boosters, and antioxidants.
- Digestive Enzyme Blend: Digestive enzyme complex added for efficient digestion and utilization of protein.
- Decadent European Flavours
| Pack size
|| 11 Lbs
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 41 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Cost Per Gram Of Protein (Rs.)
| Total Carbohydrate (g)
| Added Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Whey Protein Isolate
| Key Ingredients
|| Whey Protein Isolate and Concentrate, Taurine, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, enzymes
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
| Protein %
|| Whey Proteins
How to use
· Protein requirement for a sedentary individual is 0.8-1g/kg body weight. However for an exercising individual the requirement increases upto 1.5-2g/kg body weight depending on activity levels.
· Therefore, depending on your daily protein requirement and intake through diet, you can increase the number of servings to be taken throughout the day.
· For e.g.: if you have 120g as your daily protein requirement and you are able to consume 60g of protein through your diet, then the rest of the protein deficit can be fulfilled by consuming 2-3 servings of protein supplement.
· Mix 1 serving (41g) in 300 ml of water. Shake vigorously for 30secs for smoothest consistency.
· You can increase or decrease the quantity of water based on how thick or thin you want your protein shake to be.
· For a better protein shake use room temperature water. The colder the water, the more the protein coagulates and makes a thicker shake.
· To avoid powder getting stuck to the shaker, add water first and then add protein to water.
· The ideal times to consume Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional are, first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kick start anabolism (muscle synthesis) respectively.
Apart from the above mentioned times Scitec Nutrition 100% Professional Whey can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.
Q.1 What is Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional?
Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional contains a huge 30g of high-quality protein powder loaded with whey protein isolates along with the whey concentrates and intact immunoglobin protein fractions. With added amino matrix and digestive enzyme blend, Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional is an excellent choice of protein for muscle building, anti-catabolism and speeding recovery.
Q.2 What are Whey Protein Isolates?
Whey Protein Isolate has a higher percentage of proteins which rounds to almost 80-90%. Higher concentration of protein is the result of the processing it undergoes i.e. either Cross flow Micro-filtration and Ion- Exchange. These processes help to separate protein from lactose, fats, ash and minerals. Of both these processes, Cross flow Micro-filtration is superior filtration process as compared to Ion Exchange as it keeps the whey microfractions intact. Whey Isolate has minimum amount of lactose, fats, ash and minerals in comparison to Whey Protein Concentrates. Whey Protein Isolate is a fast acting protein and the body digests it within 30 minutes of consumption. This property to digest fast helps to repair damaged muscle tissue and aids in faster recovery. As Whey Isolates have much lower amount of lactose than Whey concentrates, it becomes a great choice for lactose sensitive individuals.
Q.3 What is Whey Protein Concentrate?
Whey protein concentrate is one of the most popular and cost-effective forms of whey protein. It has between 34% and 80% protein depending upon the extent of filtration and end use. As protein percentage increases, the lactose percentage proportionately decreases.
Q.4 What is the ideal time to consume Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional?
The ideal times to consume it is first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kick start anabolism (muscle synthesis) respectively. Apart from above mentioned times Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.
Q.5 Since Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional is a protein derived from milk, why cant we simply have milk/ or consume it through diet?
Heres the quantity of different protein foods you will have to eat to get same amount protein that is there in one scoop of Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional (30grams): 2 Leg Pieces of Chicken (100gms) or 9 egg whites or 5 glasses of milk (150ml each) or 5 whole eggs or 3 medium sized fish (100gms) or 6 100ml packs of Plain Curd
Q.6 Will Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional cause weight gain?
Whey protein helps in muscle gain by repairing the torn muscle tissue and increasing its size (hypertrophy). Thus the weight gain seen will be in form of muscle gain and not fat gain. Increased muscle mass will lead to increase in BMR and therefore increase fat burning as well.
Q.7 Since Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional is protein powder do I still need it if I eat chicken, fish on a daily basis?
Although protein requirement can be met through whole foods, sports nutrition demands emphasis on certain meals viz. pre-workout/post-workout for optimum muscle gain. Since the body is not equipped to handle whole foods during these crucial periods, whey based protein supplements are an ideal per-workout or post-workout meals. Also, if there is a long gap between waking time and breakfast, then taking whey protein immediately upon rising can help arrest catabolism and kick-start muscle anabolism. It is the protein powder category of supplements that makes sports nutrition possible for the average fitness enthusiast and competitive athlete.
Q.8 Should I consume Scitec Nutrition 100% Whey Professional in Milk or water?
It should not be mixed with milk, as there is no point in increasing the lactose load by having it in milk