| Pack size
|| 100 g
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Strength & Power
| Serving Size
|| 5 g
| No. of Servings
| Key Ingredients
|| Creatine monohydrate
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
|| Creatine Products
100% Creatine is packed with 100% pure monohydrate form of creatine which acts as the best ergogenic support for muscles improving their strength, endurance capacity and aiding them in delaying fatigue during workouts. Scitec Nutrition uses superior quality, purest form of creatine available to give optimum muscle energy.
- Creatine is an organic metabolite naturally present in human body, majorly in muscles. It is very well known for its role in muscle strength, spontaneity and power
- 100% Creatine is packed with easily digestible pure creatine for efficient desirable ergogenic support.
- Creatine monohydrate is proven to improve muscle performance when combined with activities like weight training and other forms of anaerobic and aerobic exercises.
- It works hand in hand with body water content to keep the muscles hydrated which is of crucial importance.
- When consumed with consistency and appropriate dosage, creatine monohydrate gives best results in terms of muscle strength, muscle endurance and fatigue delaying capacity of muscles.
- The formulation is tasteless and hence becomes an easier option to consume in whichever convenient way.
- Creatine is one of the ergogenic aids which have shown to improve strength performance with supplementation.
- Athletes or weightlifters that need short, high intensity burst of power and strength are ideal candidates for creatine supplements.
- The Best recommended protocol for creatine supplementation of 20 grams a day loading phase for 7 days, 10 grams a day loading phase from 8th day till the 10th day and 5 grams a day maintenance phase from 11th day onwards should be followed for optimum creatine storage in muscles and its desired benefits.
Q.1 What is Creatine?
Creatine is an organic acid found naturally in the skeletal muscle of humans and plays an important role in the production of energy. We can also get it from foods like fish and beef. In the body, the kidneys and the liver make Creatine from a combination of non-essential amino acids: l-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine. The body converts creatine into phosphocreatine (also known as creatine phosphate), which is a form of stored energy within the muscle.
Q.2 What benefits do supplements of creatine provide?
Creatine is one of the ergogenic aid which has shown to improve strength performance with supplementation. Supplementation with creatine is needed for those performing athletes or fitness enthusiasts for whom strength and power are the primary essentials. Creatine supplementation fills the creatine pool of muscles increasing the efficiency of the ATP-CP system to deliver spontaneous energy when triggered. Creatine is also been known to enhance shuttling of water, glucose and aminos into muscle cells improving the anabolic environment of muscle cells and thus aiding in protein synthesis. Creatine supplementation should be initiated only if the adequate daily protein intake is ensured. Creatine supplementation increases strength performance and hence increases the need for protein.
Q.3 Is creatine safe?
Yes, the body produces creatine naturally. The human body has 100-115 grams of creatine in the form of creatine phosphate. Creatine supplementation is hence safe and well-accepted.
Q.4 Does creatine make you retain water?
Please note that creatine increases intra-cellular water retention which is a very wanted effect and should not be confused with edema or extra-cellular water retention that fills up the subcutaneous area under the skin. Thus it is a myth that creatine supplementation despite being a great ergogenic aid for strength also bloats the body. There is no bloating with creatine supplementation. Since creatine enhances intra-cellular water retention, creatine supplementation in fact will prevent cramps rather than be the cause of cramps as is erroneously, popularly believed.
Q.5 How to take Creatine monohydrate?
Loading and Maintenance Following is the way: 20 grams a day Loading phase for 7 days: First Dose of the day: 10 grams of Creatine Monohydrate (CM) with 75 grams of Dextrose, first thing upon waking. Second Dose of the day: 10 grams of Creatine Monohydrate (CM) with 75 grams of Dextrose immediately post workout. (On Non-Training days ingest the 2nd dose around 5pm on an empty stomach as usually at 5pm most people are relatively empty stomach having taken their lunch at around 2pm) Loading Phase from 8th Day till the 10th Day: 10 grams of Creatine Monohydrate (CM) with 75 grams of Dextrose only post workout. (On Non-Training days ingest this one dose immediately upon waking.) Maintenance Phase from the 11th day onwards: 5 grams of Creatine Monohydrate (CM) with 75 grams of Dextrose only post workout. (On Non-Training days ingest this one dose immediately upon waking.) To get the full benefit of Creatine supplementation TAKE IT EVERYDAY. There is no need to cycle off Creatine, it can be taken year round. Just in case budget is an issue, one could take a 4 week break after every 12 weeks on it. The super saturation levels will be maintained for a while if therapy is continuous for 12 weeks. Beyond 4 weeks the levels will decline there will be a significant drop in performance. But if you can afford it then the prudent thing to do would be to take it year round. On severely carb restricted diets geared towards Fat loss, one can shift to Creatine Ethyl Ester products. It has been seen that Creatine delivery bio-availability in this form is good and does not require the dextrose mediated insulin spike.