The most valuable nutritional source for an athletic body is pure protein. That’s why the 100% whey protein formula- led by Whey Protein Isolate – delivers major high-value protein bang for your buck. With Zero Banned Substances, Rival Whey is invaluable for athletes competing at the highest levels
- Highest Protein % in its class at 83%
- 24g protein per serving
- Led by Whey Protein Isolate as the primary source
- 1g of sugar & fat per serving
- Over 5.7g of BCAAs per serving
- Active enzymes matrix powered by Lactase and Aminogen
- Super instantized for easy mixability
- PRO & Olympic Athlete trusted worldwide
| Pack size
|| 2 Lbs
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 30.1 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Cost Per Gram Of Protein (Rs.)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Whey Protein Isolate
| Key Ingredients
|| Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
| Protein %
|| Whey Proteins
How to use
- Protein Requirement for a sedentary individual is 0.8-1g/kg body weight. However, for an exercising individual, the requirement increases upto 1.5-2g/kg body weight depending on activity levels.
- Therefore, depending on your daily protein requirement and intake through diet, you can increase the number of servings to be taken throughout the day.
- For e.g.: If you have 120g as your daily protein requirement and you are able to consume 60g of protein through your diet, then the rest of the protein deficit can be fulfilled by consuming 2-3 servings of protein supplement.
- Mix 1 scoop with 8 oz. of cold water in the morning and 1 serving immediately after exercise on training days. On non-training days, take 1 scoop in the morning and one scoop in the afternoon. For best results, use RIVALWHEY every day and combine with resistance training 3-5 days per week.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of water based on how thick or thin you want your protein shake to be.
- For a better shake use room temperature water. The colder the water the more the protein coagulates and makes a thicker shake.
- Also to avoid powder from getting stuck to the shaker, add water first and then add protein to water.
- The ideal times to consume RIVAL WHEY- first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kick-start anabolism (muscle synthesis) respectively.
- Apart from the above mentioned times, RIVAL WHEY can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.
Q.1 What is RIVALWHEY Product?
RIVALWHEY- the most valuable nutritional source for an athletic body is pure protein. That's why our 100% whey protein formula led by Whey Protein Isolate delivers major high-value protein bang for your buck. With ZERO BANNED SUBSTANCES, RIVAL WHEY is invaluable for athletes competing at the highest levels
Q.2 What is Whey Protein Isolate?
Whey Protein Isolate has a higher percentage of proteins which rounds to almost 80-90%. Higher concentration of protein is the result of the processing it undergoes i.e. either Cross Flow Micro-filtration and Ion- Exchange. These processes help to separate protein from lactose, fats, ash and minerals. Whey Isolate has minimum amount of lactose, fats, ash and minerals in comparison to whey Protein Concentrates. Whey Protein Isolate is a fast acting protein and the body digests it within 30 minutes of consumption, the property to digest fast helps to repair damaged muscle tissue and aids in faster recovery. Whey Isolates have much lower amount of lactose than Whey concentrates, thus a great choice for lactose sensitive individuals.
Q.3 What is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein?
Hydrolyzed whey is derived from whey protein isolates through partial break down (pre-digested) of long amino acid chains into smaller chains (dipeptides or tripeptides) so that they get into your system faster. As they are sourced from Whey protein isolates they have zero fat and lactose content.
Q.4 Is RIVALWHEY suitable for consumption for vegetarians?
It is derived from milk.
Q.5 Is RIVALWHEY easy to digest?
It is very easy to digest.
Q.6 What is the ideal time to consume RIVALWHEY protein?
The ideal times to consume RIVALWHEY, first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kick-start anabolism (muscle synthesis) respectively. Apart from the above mentioned times, RIVALWHEY can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet the daily protein requirement.
Q.7 If RIVALWHEY is a protein derived from milk, why cant I meet my protein requirements from diet alone?
Heres the quantity of different protein foods you will have to eat to get same amount protein that is there in one scoop of RIVALWHEY (24grams): 2 Leg Pieces of Chicken (100gms) or 7 egg whites or 4 glasses of milk (150ml each) or 4 whole eggs or 3 medium sized fish (100gms) or 100ml packs of Plain Curd
Q.8 Since RIVALWHEY protein is a protein powder; do I still need it if I eat chicken, fish on a daily basis?
Although protein requirement can be met through whole foods, sports nutrition demands emphasis on certain meals viz. pre-workout/post-workout for optimum muscle gain. Since the body is not equipped to handle whole foods during these crucial periods, whey based protein supplements are an ideal per-workout or post-workout meals. Also, if there is a long gap between waking time and breakfast, then taking whey protein immediately upon rising can help arrest catabolism and kick-start muscle anabolism. It is the protein powder category of supplements that makes sports nutrition possible for the average fitness enthusiast and competitive athlete.
Q.9 Will RIVALWHEY protein cause weight gain?
Whey protein helps in muscle gain by repairing the torn muscle tissue and increasing its size (hypertrophy). Thus the weight gain seen will be in form of muscle gain and not fat gain. Increased muscle mass will lead to increase in BMR and therefore increase fat burning as well.
Q.10 Should I consume RIVALWHEY in Milk or water?
RIVALWHEY should not be mixed with milk, as there is no point in increasing the lactose load by having in milk. Hence, consume it in water.