The fast-acting, long-lasting whey protein isolate-plus-vitamin formula gives athletes one of the purest, most rapidly digested fuels available to rip and repair muscle. And with Zero Banned Substances, it’s perfect for keeping up with tested athletes.
- Clean, Fast-Absorbing Protein For Athletes
- 100% pure whey protein isolate
- 50g of pure Whey Isolate protein per serving
- 24 essential vitamins & minerals
- First protein in its class to provide vitamin and minerals
- An 85%+ protein per serving
- Zero lactose, sugar, gluten & fat
- An Ideal choice for low-carb or ketogenic diets
- Instantized for easy mixability
- Pro & Olympic Athlete trusted worldwide
- Zero banned substances
- Protein Requirement for a sedentary individual is 0.8-1g/kg body weight. However, for an exercising individual, the requirement increases upto 1.5-2g/kg body weight depending on activity levels.
- Therefore, depending on your daily protein requirement and intake through diet, you can increase the number of servings to be taken throughout the day.
- For e.g.: If you have 120g as your daily protein requirement and you are able to consume 60g of protein through your diet, then the rest of the protein deficit can be fulfilled by consuming 2-3 servings of protein supplement.
- Mix 2 scoops with 12 oz. of cold water immediately after exercise on training days. On non-training days, take 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops in the afternoon.
- For best results, use ISO-CLEAN every day and combine with resistance training 3-5 days per week.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of water based on how thick or thin you want your protein shake to be.
- For a better shake use room temperature water. The colder the water the more the protein coagulates and makes a thicker shake.
- Also to avoid powder from getting stuck to the shaker, add water first and then add protein to water.
- The ideal times to consume ISO-CLEAN protein is - first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kick-start anabolism (muscle synthesis) respectively.
- Apart from the above mentioned times, ISO-CLEAN protein can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.
Q.1 What is ISO-CLEAN?
- Fast-acting whey protein isolate-plus-vitamin & mineral formula gives athletes one of the purest, most rapidly digested fuels available to rip and repair muscle.
- ISO-CLEAN contains 50G of pure whey isolate per serving and almost no carbs. With ZERO BANNED SUBSTANCES, it’s perfect for keeping up with tested athletes!
Q.2 What is Whey Protein Isolate?
- Whey Protein Isolate has a higher percentage of proteins which rounds to almost 80-90%. Higher concentration of protein is the result of the processing it undergoes i.e. either Cross Flow Micro-filtration and Ion- Exchange. These processes help to separate protein from lactose, fats, ash and minerals.
- Whey Isolate has minimum amount of lactose, fats, ash and minerals in comparison to whey Protein Concentrates.
- Whey Protein Isolate is a fast –acting protein and the body digests it within 30 minutes of consumption, the property to digest fast helps to repair damaged muscle tissue and aids in faster recovery.
- Whey Isolates have much lower amount of lactose than Whey concentrates, thus a great choice for lactose sensitive individuals.
Q.3 Is ISO-CLEAN protein suitable for consumption for vegetarians?
Q.4 Is ISO-CLEAN protein easy to digest?
- It is very easy to digest.
Q.5 What is the ideal time to consume ISO-CLEAN protein?
- The ideal times to consume ISO-CLEAN, first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kick-start anabolism (muscle synthesis) respectively.
- Apart from the above mentioned times ISO-CLEAN can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.
Q.6 If ISO-CLEAN is a protein derived from milk, why can’t I meet my protein requirements from diet alone?
Here’s the quantity of different protein foods you will have to eat to get same amount protein that is there in one scoop of ISO-CLEAN (50grams):
- 4 Leg Pieces of Chicken (200gms) or
- 14 egg whites or
- 8 glasses of milk (150ml each) or
- 8 whole eggs or
- 6 medium sized fish (100gms) or
- 500ml packs of Plain Curd
Q.7 Since ISO-CLEAN protein is a protein powder; do I still need it if I eat chicken, fish on a daily basis?
- Although protein requirement can be met through whole foods, sports nutrition demands emphasis on certain meals viz. pre-workout/post-workout for optimum muscle gain.
- Since the body is not equipped to handle whole foods during these crucial periods, whey based protein supplements are an ideal per-workout or post-workout meals.
- Also, if there is a long gap between waking time and breakfast, then taking whey protein immediately upon rising can help arrest catabolism and kick-start muscle anabolism.
- It is the protein powder category of supplements that makes sports nutrition possible for the average fitness enthusiast and competitive athlete.
Q.8 Will ISO-CLEAN protein cause weight gain?
- Whey protein helps in muscle gain by repairing the torn muscle tissue and increasing its size (hypertrophy).
- Thus the weight gain seen will be in form of muscle gain and not fat gain.
- Increased muscle mass will lead to increase in BMR and therefore increase fat burning as well.
Q.9 Should I consume ISO-CLEAN in Milk or water?
- ISO-CLEAN should not be mixed with milk, as there is no point in increasing the lactose load by having in milk.
- Hence, consume it in water.