The premise for R1 LBS is a simple one: to be BIG, you need to go BIG. With over 1,000 calories, a 200-gram complex carb blend, and 40 grams of protein from three types of whey, R1 LBS is large and in charge. In addition to a 5:1 carb to protein ratio, this calorie-packed formula provides added creatine, MCTs, and glutamine to help you achieve your most SIZEable aspirations.
- HIGH-CALORIE 5:1 Weight Gainer
- 5:1 Carb-to-Protein ratio - for faster metabolisms & quicker weight gain
- 40g pure Whey Protein per serving
- Low glycemic carb blend featuring Pea Starch, Rice Bran, and Glucose Polymers- Better Input
- Creatine & BCAAs - muscle endurance & recovery as you gain
- 100% Vegetarian, Egg-Free formula
- R1 LBS is for those who have a fast metabolism and can be categorized as “Classic Ectomorph” (15-20kgs underweight).
- It supplies 1010kcals per serving and has a ratio of 1:5 of Protein: Carbohydrate that help cover up the calorie deficit in the diet.
- R1 LBS has a serving size of 2scoops. Make sure you have the entire serving, dividing the number of scoops throughout the day.
- R1 LBS can be consumed as first thing in the morning, before your training/ workout and after your training/workout and/or bedtime.
- Mix 1scoop (half serving) of R1 LBS with 8-10 ounces of water preferably of room temperature in a blender or shaker cup and consume two times per day.
- In order to attain your Ideal body weight, consume gainer in addition to other meals and do not replace your regular meals with gainer meals
Q.1 What is R1 LBS?
R1 LBS delivers the high-calorie muscle nourishment with 5:1 carb ration that is perfect for the athlete trying to add clean mass. It has over 1,000 Calories per serving, 40 g of protein, and low glycemic carbs (Pea Starch, Rice Bran, and Glucose Polymers), plus 2g of Creatine Monohydrate, Glutamine, and a full Vitamin and mineral Complex.
Q.2 What are Mass Gainers?
These are high calorie powders that comprise of the same protein as in protein powders but along with added carbohydrates usually from Maltodextrins. Weight gainers are for people who are classic ectomorphs with an excessively fast metabolism. Weight Gainers provide an optimum ratio of Carbohydrates and protein to help meet the high energy demands as well as build lean muscle mass. The carbohydrates usually in simple and complex form maintain a continuous supply of energy and spare protein to do its primary function of building muscle. They also contain EFAs such as Omega 3 and some very good brands add up to 10g of soluble/insoluble fiber along with essential vitamins and minerals. In an essence, a weight gainer is a complete meal replacement designed to add nutrient dense calories for an ectomorph.
Q.3 How do I know which Gainer should I consume?
Depending on the goal all gainers are further classified into 3 categories: High Calorie Gainers- For those who are Classic Ectomorphs (15-20kgs underweight). High calorie gainers supply 1000-1200kcals per serving and have a ratio of 1:5 of Protein: Carbohydrates. A complete supplement for Hard Gainers. Lean Mass Gainers- For those who are not able to meet their requisite daily calorie intake. Lean Mass gainers supply 700-900kcals per serving and have a ratio of 1:3 of Protein: Carbohydrates. High Protein Gainers- For those who are ideal body weight but want to gain size or, for athletes who want to maintain muscle mass. High Protein Gainers supply 250-200kcals per serving and have a ratio of 1:1.5 of Protein: Carbohydrates
Q.4 What is the difference between a whey protein and a mass gainer?
Whey protein products and mass gainers are two completely different categories of products. Whey Protein- Whey is a milk protein extract. The water which remains after cheese making process is known as sweet dairy whey. Whey protein has all 22 amino acids all 8 essential amino acids. It is best consumed post workout and first thing in the morning for muscle recovery and muscle protein synthesis. It has very low amount of Lactose and fat with protein percentage 80% and above (WPI). Hence, it is low in Calories, Carbohydrates and Fat. Mass Gainer-Are the range of products which help meet or exceed the daily caloric requirement. Usually composed of both high and low glycemic Carbohydrates and protein, whey protein and other vitamins and minerals. Weight gainer formulas are designed to promote muscle development, as well as increase the muscles recovery process. Hence depending on the goal the product will be decided. If the target is Weight gain then Mass gainer will be the priority product whereas, if the body weight is normal and the goal is muscle building, fat loss or recovery Whey protein will be the priority product. However, for weight gain the best solution is stack of a Gainer + Whey Protein.
Q.5 Should I consume R1 LBS in milk or water?
R1 LBS should not be taken with milk as there is no point in increasing the lactose load by mixing it with water.
Q.6 I am Lactose intolerant can I consume R1 LBS?
Since R1 LBS contains protein blend of Whey protein concentrates and Whey Protein Isolates we suggest you to avoid it. If you face intolerance or insensitivity to lactose, which is the natural sugar found in milk products, you should definitely opt for a Whey protein isolate which contains very little or no lactose.