PROCEL T-MASS is a controlled calorie weight gain powder, formulated with high-quality macronutrients to support your muscle building goals. This formula features an All-Whey Protein blend along with low glycemic carbohydrates in a targeted 1:3 Protein/Carb ratio, to support increases in lean muscle mass while preventing fat storage.
T-MASS uses two complex carbohydrate forms- Palatinose and Low-DE-long-chain-Glucose-Polymers to provide you a rich supply of quality calories, without the associated blood sugar/insulin spikes caused by most other sugar-loaded weight gainers.
What truly sets T-MASS apart is its testosterone amplification system- T-Blend. T-Blend is a composite testosterone-elevating-complex unique to T-MASS formulated with purified extracts of select herbs, which have been shown in numerous studies to substantially elevate Testosterone levels in the body*
Stack with: Stack Procel T-MASS with Pro-Standard 100% Whey for high protein support, with Gluta-Leucine post-training for optimum muscle building and recovery. Pair this anabolic/recovery stack with Procel 100% Fermented BCAA+ during intense training sessions to maximize your efforts.
Mix ONE SERVING (3 scoops) of T-MASS in 500-700ml of cold water or whole milk and blend at a high speed in a blender or shake in a shaker. Even better, try it with half water/ half milk for a better taste profile. Those using T-MASS for the first time, may start with ½ serving x 2 times per day as above. Once gastric tolerance is assessed, you can go up to a ONE FULL SERVING up to 2 times per day for maximum Gains.
- Morning Upon Waking - Healthy Breakfast
- Between Meals - To boost daily calorie intake
- After Training - To replenish macros for rebuild + repair
Q.1 WHAT IS T-MASS?
- T-MASS is a controlled calorie weight gain powder, formulated with high quality macronutrients to support your muscle building goals. This formula features an All-Whey Protein blend along with low glycemic carbs in a targeted 1:3 Protein:Carb ratio, to support increases in lean muscle mass while preventing fat storage
Q.2 HOW IS T-MASS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GAINERS OR WHAT ARE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF T-MASS
- Most of the gainers available in the market are loaded with simple carbohydrates, which spike the blood glucose levels and triggers insulin response. Excess of sugars sabotage your body and causes fat storage. As opposed to this T-MASS has Low Glycemic Complex Carb Blend which consist of Long Chain Glucose Polymers and Palatinose, which provides a rich supply of quality calories without increasing the body fat.
- T-Mass provides a selective combination of specific ingredients which leads to anabolism. The 1:3 Lean mass gainer contains Premium All-Whey Protein blend to support increase in Lean Body Mass
- T-Blend Testosterone-Amplification-System provide natural testosterone boosters and help to optimize the testosterone level in the body, which is not there in ordinary gainers
- Lean Lipid Complex with Coconut Oil & MCTs supports ketone production
- ProAmino blend of BCAAs, Creatine and Glutamine supports muscle growth, recovery and provide ergogenic support
- Proteozyme-II: A full spectrum enzyme blend helps in superior absorption of Proteins, Carbohydrates, Lactose and Fat
Q.3 WHAT IS A T-BLEND?
- T-blend is a composite testosterone-elevating-complex and contains purified and standardized extracts of Fenugreek, Ashwagandha, Mucuna Pruriens, Tribulus Terrestris and Safed Musali which are natural testosterone boosters and help to optimize the testosterone level in the body
Q.4 WILL T-MASS INCREASE MY FAT %?
- T-MASS is a controlled calorie weight gain powder and contain low glycemic carbs in a targeted 1:3 Protein:Carb ratio, to support increases in lean muscle mass while preventing fat storage
- ProVol – The designer carb matrix with palatinose provides a rich supply of quality calories, without the associated blood sugar/insulin spikes
Q.5 WHAT IS LEAN LIPID COMPLEX?
- Lean Lipid Complex consist of Coconut oil and MCTs which supports the ketone production
- They also can be utilized directly by the muscles and thus form instant source of energy.