| Pack size
|| 4.4 Lbs
|| Swiss Milk Chocolate
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 32.5 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Whey Protein Isolate
| Key Ingredients
|| Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed whey peptides, Fermented L-Leucine, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrates
| Protein %
|| Whey Proteins
PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY was built to push the stagnant protein category to the next level. Brought to you by NEULIFE- India’s pioneering sports nutrition Company, PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY sets a new benchmark with its best-in-class whey isolate/peptide blend, which is 30% higher in Leucine and 20% higher in BCAAs than ordinary whey protein isolates.
More Leucine = More Anabolism. PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY is formulated using the purest isolates and hydrolysates directly sourced from pristine dairies around the world. We use selective Ultrafiltration and Crossflow Microfiltration (CFM) technology to preserve the native micro-fractions, without denaturing the natural protein structure.
Formulated, designed and manufactured in-house by the vertically integrated Neucorp Group, we are truly able to control the quality of PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY batch after batch, through extensive in-house QA/QC capabilities, third-party lab testing and the industry’s only full-transparency label.
Mix 1-2 Servings (1-2 scoops) of PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY in 150-300ml of cold water or milk (150-180 ml per scoop) and shake in a shaker or simply with glass & spoon. Use first thing upon waking up & immediately after workouts
Q.1 WHAT IS PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY?
- PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY disrupts the whey blends category with the industry’s first Whey Isolate + Hydro-peptide blend as its primary protein source. This protein matrix is 30% richer in Leucine than ordinary whey protein isolates. More Leucine = More Anabolism.
- The superlative Isolate/Peptide blend in PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY provides 25 grams of protein in every scoop, 6.5 grams of BCAAs (20% higher than other products) and Proteozyme®-1 for Peak Absorption. PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY contains no artificial flavors or colors.
Q.2 WHAT IS WHEY ISOLATE DOMINANT?
- Whey Isolate Dominant means that whey protein isolates are the majority ingredients in PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY
Q.3 HOW IS PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER WHEY PROTEINS?
- PRO-ST&ARD 100% WHEY is the best-in-class whey isolate/ peptide blend
- Whey Isolate Dominant with 3 Fast- acting Proteins
- 25 grams Protein & 6.5 grams of BCAAs per scoop
- 30% richer in Leucine than ordinary whey protein isolates
- Enriched with Proteozyme®-1 for Peak Absorption
- Contains NO artificial flavours or colours
Q.4 WHAT IS LEUCINE?
- Leucineis the most abundant of the three BCAAs in muscles. Leucine can be directly metabolised by muscles as fuel Leucine stimulates protein synthesis to build muscle & promotes growth & aids recovery. More Leucine = More Anabolism
Q.5 WHAT ARE PROTEOZYMES?
- Proteozymes are full spectrum enzyme blend that hydrolyses Proteins, Carbs, Lactose & Fats to facilitate their absorption. PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY encompasses Proteozyme 1 Absorption Blend consisting Protease, Papin, Amylase & Lactase
Q.6 IS PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY SUITABLE FOR CONSUMPTION FOR VEGETARIANS?
- Yes. It is derived from milk
Q.7 SINCE PRO-ST&ARD 100% WHEY IS A PROTEIN DERIVED FROM MILK, WHY CAN’T WE SIMPLY DRINK MILK?
- 2 liters of milk yields the amount of whey protein that is there in one scoop of PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY (25 grams). The body is not equipped to handle whole foods during crucial periods like pre-workout/post-workout, early morning etc & large amount of food at a time may compromise the digestive system. At the same time, larger portion of milk increases the Lactose (milk sugar) load.
Q.8 SINCE PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY IS PROTEIN POWDER; DO I STILL NEED IT IF I EAT CHICKEN, FISH ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Sports nutrition demands emphasize on certain meals viz. pre-workout/post-workout for optimum muscle gain. Including the right quantum of first class proteins into every meal without compromising the digestion ability is challenging. Also, the rate of absorption & bioavailability of whey is far superior than first class dietary proteins
Q.9 WHAT IS THE IDEAL TIME TO CONSUME PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY & IS IT EASY TO DIGEST?
- First thing in the morning & post-workout. Whey can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement. It is easy to digest.
Q.10 CAN PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY BE CONSUMED IN MILK OR WATER?
- Ideally have whey with water for fast absorption.