| Country of origin
| Pack size
|| 2 Kg
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 30.9 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Hydrolyzed Whey Protein & Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate
| Key Ingredients
|| Whey, Hydrolyzed Whey Isolate, Hydrolyzed Casein Micellar Casein
| MRP (Rs)
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
|| Whey Proteins
- Modeled on the native structure of mothers milk. 80:20 ratio of Hydrolyzed Whey: Hydrolyzed Casein. Highest degree of hydrolysis > 15%.
- Formulated with only 100% Hydrolyzed proteins. No hidden concentrates or isolates.
- 100% Native Micellar Casein used. No cheese residues or hormones such as those found in regular micellar casein. Ideal for athletes looking for a functional protein solution, which can be used either post-workout or any time of the day or night.
- Sweetened with Stevia. No artificial Colors or Flavors in line with the PROCEL brand philosophy. PROCEL’s new breakthrough flavor technology giving you the most decadent flavors seen yet
- PROCEL standard Full declaration label including “Total Sugars” and not just “Added Sugar” (added sugar is table sugar). PROCEL is a Neulife (Neucorp) brand
Mix 1-2 SERVINGS (1-2 scoops) of PRO-HYDRO® in 200-400ml of moderately cold water or milk (200ml liquid per each scoop) and shake thoroughly in a shaker or a blender. Use first thing in the morning and immediately after workouts. While most commercially available hydrolyzed proteins have a total degree of hydrolysis (DH) of less than 5%, sources in PRO-HYDRO® exceed a DH of 15%, which explains the slightly bitter taste, which is not possible to mask.
Q.1 What is PRO-HYDRO®?
PRO-HYDRO® is a multi-functional protein that is modeled on the native protein structure of mother’s milk. It has a combination of Hydrolyzed Whey: Hydrolyzed Casein in a ratio as that found in mother’s milk.
Q.2 How Is PRO-HYDRO® different from regular hydrolysed proteins?
While most hydrolysed proteins on the market are composed of hydrolysed whey alone, PRO-HYDRO® is made up of a combination of Hydrolyzed Whey and Hydrolyzed Casein in a specific ratio (80/20 ratio). Furthermore, while most of the hydrolyzed whey proteins include varying amounts of plain (non-hydrolyzed) concentrates and isolates within the formula, PRO-HYDRO® contains only 100% hydrolysed proteins.
Q.3 WHAT IS DEGREE OF HYDROLYSIS (DH) AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT PERFORMANCE?
Degree of hydrolysis (DH) is the amount of pre-digestion done to the protein structure to create smaller peptides. The higher the DH, the more quickly absorbed the peptides. Most hydrolysed proteins available on the market have a DH < 5%, while sources in PRO-HYDRO® have a DH of >15%
Q.4 WHAT KIND OF CASEIN IS USED IN PRO-HYDRO®?
There are two methods in which Casein can be manufactured:
- Regular Micellar Casein: This is made through cheese manufacturing, which may include cheese residues and trace hormones
- Native Micellar Casein: This is directly made from the fresh milk of pasture-raised, grass-fed cows without involving any cheese-making. This is the purest form of Micellar Casein and is assured antibiotic and hormone-free.
PRO-HYDRO® uses only Native Micellar Casein in the phospho-peptide format.
Q.5 WHAT ARE CASEIN PHOSPHO-PEPTIDES?
Casein phospho-peptides are a unique mineral binding casein in which, the casein binds to calcium and increases its absorption. Casein phospho-peptides have also been demonstrated to reduce cellular inflammation within the body.
Q.6 WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MOTHER’S MILK AND COW’S MILK?
Mother’s milk is the gold standard in proteins. It is made up of 70-80% Whey Protein and 20-30% Casein. Cow’s milk is the exact opposite and is loaded with 80% casein and 20% whey protein. PRO-HYDRO® is modelled on the native protein structure of mother’s milk through a customized 80/20 ratio of Whey/Casein. We then went one step further and only included hydrolysed proteins of a native kind and with the highest available DH.
Q.7 WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO USE PRO-HYDRO?
PRO-HYDRO® is a multi-functional protein which has a controlled time-released absorption. It can be used either post-workout or any time of the day or night.