| Pack size
|| 400 g
| Veg / Nonveg
| Serving Size
|| 6.7 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Key Ingredients
|| L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
|| Amino Acids
Pro-Science: Glutamine is a Conditionally Essential Amino-acid and is the most abundant free-form Amino-acid found in skeletal muscle. Glutamine levels in the blood are known to taper off following exercise or sports, as well as in individuals experiencing periods of catabolism, such as injury, burns, and surgery. When supplemented regularly, Glutamine may provide:
- Anti-catabolic and Immune support
- Positive effects of Growth Hormone (GH) levels
- Improved Recovery from Exercise
Product Design: Procel Glutamine Complex provides Glutamine in two forms- L- Glutamine and the highly bioavailable L-Glutamine peptides. This blend of Glutamine Complex is designed to achieve better stability through the GI tract and thus absorption, than taking L-Glutamine alone.
Procel uses only the best and most bio-available amino acids in the industry. Our All-Vegan amino acid line is manufactured using a unique fermentation process which produces a cleaner, clearer molecule as opposed to most other products on the market. All Procel amino acids are micronized for superior absorption.
Stack It: Procel Glutamine Complex can be stacked with Procel Pro-Standard 100% Whey and Procel 100% Fermented BCAA+ to maximize lean mass gains, muscular strength, and recovery.
- Pro-Standard 100% Whey Morning and Post workout
- 100% Fermented BCAA+ Intra or Post workout
Add ONE serving (1 scoop) to 150-180 ml of water and consume immediately after exercise. Can also be added to your protein shakes to boost the Glutamine content. An additional serving may be taken before bedtime.
Q.1 WHAT IS GLUTAMINE COMPLEX ?
- GLUTAMINE COMPLEX is a blend of Glutamine in two forms- L- Glutamine and the highly bioavailable L-Glutamine peptides providing 6 grams of Glutamine per scoop
Q.2 WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF CONSUMING GLUTAMINE ?
- Glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid
- In physically stressful situations such as intense or long duration exercise, there is a huge depletion of glutamine stores. Since glutamine plays such a vital role in the metabolism of the body, the body does not tolerate low levels and starts catabolizing skeletal muscle for more glutamine.
- Since skeletal muscle has a direct bearing on human physical performance, sports nutrition cannot allow catabolizing of skeletal muscles for glutamine.
- Thus Glutamine supplementation help to fill up the deficient glutamine stores post exercise exogenously.
- Glutamine prevents catabolism of muscles, promotes anabolism, boosts immune system and enhances glycogen storage in muscles
Q.3 HOW IS GLUTAMINE COMPLEX DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GLUTAMINE POWDERS ?
- GLUTAMINE COMPLEX is a blend of L- Glutamine and L-Glutamine peptides in 1:1 ratio.
- The combination of both increases its stability and absorption through the GI tract compared to L-Glutamine alone
Q.4 WHAT IS MICRONIZED AND FERMENTED GLUTAMINE AND WHAT ARE ITS BENEFIT ?
- GLUTAMINE COMPLEX is manufactured using a unique fermentation process which produces cleaner, clearer molecules. It is also Micronized which leads to superior absorption of both the amino acids.
Q.5 WILL GLUTAMINE COMPLEX HELP ME GAIN MUSCLE MASS ?
- 60% of total amino acid pool in muscle is made up of Glutamine.
- It does not play a role in muscle protein synthesis. But has an anti-catabolic effect under stressful condition and prevents breakdown of existing muscle mass.
- It is an anti-catabolic amino acid.
Q.6 ARE THERE ANY SIDE-EFFECTS OF IS GLUTAMINE ?
- It is a simple amino acid product.
- However, do check other ingredients mentioned on the label to rule out any ingredient which you may be allergic to.
Q.7 CAN GLUTAMINE COMPLEX BE CONSUMED BY VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS ?
- They are All-Vegan-Amino-Acids