| Pack size
|| 400 g
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Anabolism, Muscle Protein Synthesis
| Serving Size
|| 7.07 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Key Ingredients
|| L - Leucine, L - Isoleucine, L - Valine
|| BCAA Products
Each serving of PROCEL 100% Fermented BCAA+ provides 6.0 gms of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) in the clinically proven 2:1:1 ratio. PROCEL BCAA+ is entirely derived from clean-source, vegan and fermented sources. As always, all PROCEL amino acids are instantized and micronized for superior absorption and bio-availability.
BCAAs are considered essential amino acids because the body cannot make them on its own. They must be provided from food. Besides playing a key role in muscle repair, BCAAs are also oxidized for energy during exercise, and thus supplementing with BCAAs helps delay muscle fatigue and improve exercise performance.
Stack It: Stack Procel 100% Fermented BCAA+ with Procel Pro Standard 100% Whey and Procel Createch. Use 100% Fermented BCAA+ during intense training sessions to maximize your efforts. Include Pro Standard 100% Whey and Createch Post-Training to maximize lean mass gains, muscular strength, and recovery.
Pro Standard 100% Whey
- Post Workout
- Post Workout
Add ONE SERVING (1 scoop) to 200ml of cold water and drink first thing in morning and before bedtime. For the Unflavoured variant of GLUTA-LEUCINE, add ONE SERVING (1 scoop) to your morning and evening protein shakes.
Q.1 What is 100% FERMENTED BCAA+
- 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ uses the best and most bioavailable amino acids in clinically proven ratio of 2:1:1 and provides 6.0 grams of BCAA per scoop
Q.2 What is the importance of consuming BCAAs
- Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) comprise of amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine and are essential for the muscle synthesis, maintenance and repair.
- BCAAs are metabolized directly in the muscle and not in the liver, thus they are used as quick source of energy.
- BCAA can either be used to build new proteins or burned as fuel to produce energy.
- Of the 3 BCAAs, Leucine is the one which triggers the activation of mTor pathway essential for building muscle.
Q.3 How is 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ different from other BCAAs
- 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ is an All-Vegan Amino Acid molecule manufactured using a unique fermentation process which produces a cleaner, clearer molecule with better bioavailability as opposed to most other Amino Acids on the market.
Q.4 What is the benefit of consuming Fermented BCAA?
- 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ is manufactured using a unique fermentation process which produces cleaner, clearer molecules. It is also Micronized which leads to superior absorption of both the amino acids.
Q.5 Are there any side-effects of 100% FERMENTED BCAA+
- It is a simple amino acid product.
- However, do check other ingredients mentioned on the label to rule out any ingredient which you may be allergic to.
Q.6 Can 100% FERMENTED BCAA+ be consumed by vegetarians and Vegans?
- They are All-Vegan-Amino-Acids
Q.7 What is the difference between Whey Protein and BCAA
- Whey Protein is a preliminary supplement required for muscle gain.
- BCAAs are essential amino acids which the body cannot produce. One of the BCAAs, Leucine, is known to trigger the process of protein synthesis.
- Although whey is sufficient for muscle gain, protein synthesis is directly linked to BCAAs and supplementing with BCAAs can enhance muscle gain and also serve as a great source of energy.