| Pack size
|| 12 Lbs
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 334 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Cost Per Gram Of Protein (Rs.)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Whey Protein Concentrate
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
|| Optimum Nutrition
| Protein %
Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas. With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery support, this instantized powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals.
Serious Mass provides you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and help you develop the physique you’ve always wanted.
Take one scoop of ON Serious Mass twice a day- Empty stomach in morning and post workout. Add on heaping scoop of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 350-400 ml of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds or till it gets completely dissolved.
Q.1 What is a Gainer?
- Weight gainers are high calorie powders that comprise of protein along with added carbohydrates for people who are classic ectomorphs with an excessively fast metabolism. They provide an optimum ratio of Carbohydrates and protein to help meet the high energy demands as well as build lean muscle mass. The carbohydrates usually in simple and complex form maintain a continuous supply of energy and spare protein to do its primary function of building muscle.
Q.2 I am Lactose intolerant can I consume Gainer?
- Gainers contain protein blend of WPC and WPI. The amount of lactose in Whey protein concentrate is higher. If you face intolerance or insensitivity to lactose, we suggest you avoid Gainers.
Q.3 What is Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass?
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass High calorie gainer providing 1,250 calories per serving, has Carb: Protein ratio of 5:1 for muscle recovery & is enhanced with Creatine, Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides and 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
Q.4 Is ON Serious Mass Veg or Non Veg?
- It is non-veg, it contains egg albumen
Q.5 What is the difference between a whey protein and a weight gainer?
- Whey Protein- Whey is a milk protein extract & has all 22 amino acids & all 8 essential amino acids. Whey is highly anabolic and is fast acting protein. It is best consumed post workout and first thing in the morning for muscle recovery and muscle protein synthesis. It has very low amount of Lactose and fat with protein percentage 80% and above (WPI).
- Weight Gainer-Are the range of products which help meet or exceed the daily caloric requirement. Usually composed of both high and low glycemic Carbohydrates and protein, whey protein and other vitamins and minerals. Weight gainer formulas are designed to promote muscle development, as well as increase the muscle recovery
- For weight gain the best solution is stack of a Gainer + Whey Protein
Q.6 How long will I need to consume Gainer to reach my goal?
- Well planned diet, regular exercise regime (Particularly Strength training) is needed to achieve the desired result
- Make sure you complete the entire serving size of the gainer.
- Your weight gain again depends on your BMR, Stress & other such factors.
- Hence, no commitment can be made for the same. Continue the product until you achieve the goal.
Q.7 Once I stop taking a gainer, will I reduce weight?
- If you follow a good diet along with personalized supplementation plan and exercise regimen the desired result can be maintained.
Q.8 Can a diabetic take a gainer?
- No. Key ingredient in gainer is Carbohydrates which can be simple or complex hence, consult the physician before consuming