ON SERIOUS MASS is a High calorie gainer providing 1,250 calories per serving with a Carb: Protein ratio of 5:1 for muscle recovery. It is instantized powder which makes it ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals.
Serious Mass: THE ULTIMATE in weight gain formulas.
- Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most, often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, highly-active metabolisms, weaker appetites and on-the-run lifestyles make consuming sufficient calories through whole foods alone a real challenge.
- Serious Mass supplies you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and develop the physique you've always wanted.
- With Serious Mass, you've got nothing to lose and lots to gain.
- It's time to stop thinking small; GET SERIOUS- SERIOUS MASS
- Optimum Nutrition's Serious Mass provides:
- Adding Calories Has Never Been This Easy or Tasted So Good
- 1,250 CALORIES
- 50 g of BLENDED PROTEIN
- Over 250 g of Carbohydrates with NO ADDED SUGAR
- Enhanced with Creatine, Glutamine, and Glutamine Peptides
- 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
| Pack size
|| 12 Lbs
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 334 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Whey Protein Concentrate
| Key Ingredients
|| Maltodextrin, Protein Blend( Whey protein concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Sweet Dairy Whey) Cocoa, Vitamin and Mineral Blend
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
|| Optimum Nutrition
How to use
- SERIOUS MASS is for those who are 15-20kgs underweight (Classic Ectomorphs).
- It supplies 1000-1200kcals per serving and have a ratio of 1:5 of Protein: Carbohydrate that help cover up the calorie deficit in the diet.
- SERIOUS MASS can be consumed as first thing in the morning, before your training/ workout and after your training/workout and/or bedtime.
- Make sure you have the entire serving, dividing the number of scoops throughout the day.
- In order to attain your Ideal body weight, consume gainer in addition to other meals and do not replace your regular meals with gainer meals
Q.1 What is a Gainer?
- Weight gainers are high calorie powders that comprise of protein along with added carbohydrates for people who are classic ectomorphs with an excessively fast metabolism. They provide an optimum ratio of Carbohydrates and protein to help meet the high energy demands as well as build lean muscle mass. The carbohydrates usually in simple and complex form maintain a continuous supply of energy and spare protein to do its primary function of building muscle.
Q.2 I am Lactose intolerant can I consume Gainer?
- Gainers contain protein blend of WPC and WPI. The amount of lactose in Whey protein concentrate is higher. If you face intolerance or insensitivity to lactose, we suggest you avoid Gainers.
Q.3 What is Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass?
- Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass High calorie gainer providing 1,250 calories per serving, has Carb: Protein ratio of 5:1 for muscle recovery & is enhanced with Creatine, Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides and 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
Q.4 Is ON Serious Mass Veg or Non Veg?
- It is non-veg, it contains egg albumen
Q.5 What is the difference between a whey protein and a weight gainer?
- Whey Protein- Whey is a milk protein extract & has all 22 amino acids & all 8 essential amino acids. Whey is highly anabolic and is fast acting protein. It is best consumed post workout and first thing in the morning for muscle recovery and muscle protein synthesis. It has very low amount of Lactose and fat with protein percentage 80% and above (WPI).
- Weight Gainer-Are the range of products which help meet or exceed the daily caloric requirement. Usually composed of both high and low glycemic Carbohydrates and protein, whey protein and other vitamins and minerals. Weight gainer formulas are designed to promote muscle development, as well as increase the muscle recovery
- For weight gain the best solution is stack of a Gainer + Whey Protein
Q.6 How long will I need to consume Gainer to reach my goal?
- Well planned diet, regular exercise regime (Particularly Strength training) is needed to achieve the desired result
- Make sure you complete the entire serving size of the gainer.
- Your weight gain again depends on your BMR, Stress & other such factors.
- Hence, no commitment can be made for the same. Continue the product until you achieve the goal.
Q.7 Once I stop taking a gainer, will I reduce weight?
- If you follow a good diet along with personalized supplementation plan and exercise regimen the desired result can be maintained.
Q.8 Can a diabetic take a gainer?
- No. Key ingredient in gainer is Carbohydrates which can be simple or complex hence, consult the physician before consuming