| Veg / Nonveg
| No. of Servings
|| Coffee,Tea & Beverages
Bored of caffeine huh? Start painting the town red with rooibos tea, which is also popularly known as Red tea. The Red Tea that helps with digestion. It is high in minerals , calms your nerves and is rich in iron, calcium and potassium. The Red Tea that helps with digestion. It is high in minerals , calms your nerves and is rich in iron, calcium and potassium. The quest for the best is our motto . The best leaves are selected and collected from Africa to give our consumers a memory of rooibos tea that they can cherish. NO flavours added.
- Steps towards a Perfect Cup of Tea ☕
- Heat water to 80-85°C.
- Place 2g of tea (1 Tea spoon) of tea in the pot for per 200ml of water.
- Pour hot water from the top of tea-leaves.
- Let it infuse for 3-5 minutes, according to your taste.
- Then pour out completely.
- Note: Can be infused at least 3 times.