| Veg / Nonveg
| No. of Servings
|| Coffee,Tea & Beverages
"Allow the minty freshness of peppermint to rejuvenate and ensnare your being. The fresh, minty taste of spearmint is perfect for refreshing your senses and balancing your body. Peppermint is a renowned de-stressing agent. Therapeutic effects of peppermint have been known since ancient times. Not only does it offer stress relief, it also increases alertness and thus is a common ingredient in freshening agents. Its cooling properties hold a significant uniqueness which cannot be found elsewhere. It is widely used as a medicinal herb as well due to its healing properties. It has a powerful ability to soothe and heal. The peppermint herb is loaded with nutrients and provides numerous benefits. Drinking peppermint tea is an easy way to incorporate this nutritious herb into your daily diet. "
- Steps towards a Perfect Cup of Tea ☕
- Heat water to 80-85°C.
- Place 2g of tea (1 Tea spoon) of tea in the pot for per 200ml of water.
- Pour hot water from the top of tea-leaves.
- Let it infuse for 3-5 minutes, according to your taste.
- Then pour out completely.
- Note: Can be infused at least 3 times.