| Veg / Nonveg
| No. of Servings
|| Coffee,Tea & Beverages
An exotic green tea inspired by the spiced kahwas of the Kashmir region. This tea energizes and has a warming effect and it's particularly beneficial to drink Kahwa on cold winter nights. It helps in relieving headaches and maintains fluid levels in the body. This Tea is a lighter take on traditional tea. Our version adds cinnamon, cardamom, and pretty saffron strands to the mix, for a light and delicate tea you can sip on all day long. For an authentic touch, try brewing it with sugar or honey. This is a delicate Green tea blended with saffron strands, cinnamon bark, cardamom pods and Kashmiri roses to add a great aroma. NO flavours added.
- Steps towards a Perfect Cup of Tea ☕
- Heat water to 80-85°C.
- Place 2g of tea (1 Tea spoon) of tea in the pot for per 200ml of water.
- Pour hot water from the top of tea-leaves.
- Let it infuse for 3-5 minutes, according to your taste.
- Then pour out completely.
- Note: Can be infused at least 3 times.