| Veg / Nonveg
| No. of Servings
|| Coffee,Tea & Beverages
"A delicious blend of berries including blueberry and goji berry, this herbal fruit tea is energizing, refreshing and perfect for when you're craving something sweet. Made from naturally dehydrated fruits, the tea is not just good for its great taste, it is also chock full of Vitamin C, in addition to a variety of other vitamins and minerals. It makes for a great alternative to the sugary sweet soft drinks with the tea being naturally sweetened by the fruit's sugars. Its mild, fruity flavour as well as its caffeine-free nature will appeal to everyone . Sourced directly from the farmers, the berries and herbs are dried in-house and to our specifications. The fruits are unsulphured and contain no added sugars or preservatives."
- Steps towards a Perfect Cup of Tea ☕
- Heat water to 80-85°C.
- Place 2g of tea (1 Tea spoon) of tea in the pot for per 200ml of water.
- Pour hot water from the top of tea-leaves.
- Let it infuse for 3-5 minutes, according to your taste.
- Then pour out completely.
- Note: Can be infused at least 3 times.