SUPERIOR PROFESSIONAL LINE
- Ultra Fast-Acting Whey Protein Hydrolysates
- 100% Protein From Whey Hydrolysates. No concentrates or isolates present.
- Superior Hydrolyzed Whey Technology - hydrolyzation breaks intact protein into smaller parts, therefore the speed of digestion, absorption, and utilization is the highest among all protein types.
- 28g Protein Per Scoop
- 80% Protein per Serving
- Near-Zero Lactose and Sugar
- Enriched with a superior quality, key Digestive Enzyme - microgranulated Lactase (Tolerase™ L)
- Suitable for Lactose Intolerant Users
- Delicious Gourmet flavors- Chocolate Toffee and Strawberry Tiramisu
THE SCITEC 100% HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN ADVANTAGE
- Hydrolyzed Whey is a very fast acting pre-digested form of whey isolates which helps to meet the immediate requirement of amino acids post workout for a speedy recovery.
- Protein Requirement for a sedentary individual is 0.8-1g/kg body weight. However for an exercising individual the requirement increases up to 1.5-2g/kg body weight depending on activity levels.
- Therefore, depending on your daily protein requirement and intake through diet, you can increase the number of servings to be taken throughout the day. For e.g.: if you have 120g as your daily protein requirement and you are able to consume 60g of protein through your diet, then the rest of the protein deficit can be fulfilled by consuming 2-3 servings of protein supplement.
Add one heaping scoop of SCITEC 100% HYDROLYZED WHEY PROTEIN to 12 ounces or 350ml of water. Mix for 15 seconds or until completely dispersed. For maximum results, take post work-out.
Q.1 What is whey?
- Whey is derived from milk protein. Milk protein is made up of two types – casein protein and whey protein.
- The water which remains after cheese making process is known as sweet dairy whey.
- Whey protein has all 22 amino acids & all 8 essential amino acids.
- Whey Protein is highly bioavailable and is superior to egg protein.
Q.2 What is Hydrolyzed Whey Protein?
- Hydrolyzed whey is derived from whey protein isolates through partial break down (pre-digested) of long amino acid chains into smaller chains (dipeptides or tripeptides) so that they get into your system faster.
- The speed of digestion, absorption and utilization of Hydrolyzed whey protein is the highest among all protein types
- As they are sourced from Whey protein isolates they have zero fat and lactose content.
Q.3 Is whey protein Veg?
- Yes, it is derived from milk.
Q.4 If I am eating chicken, fish, egg do I still need to consume whey protein?
- Pure proteins form almost 80 percent of the macronutrient category of supplements. The reason for this is one of the biggest advantages of supplementation is the convenience with which one can have superior quality nutrients. In terms of inclusion into a sports nutrition diet the most challenging and logistically impractical task is to get the right quantum of first class proteins into every meal, every day. Pure protein powders and meal replacements, ready to drink protein drinks, protein bars formulated with whey, casein and egg albumin make this challenging task extremely easy and convenient. It is the protein powder category of supplements that makes sports nutrition possible for the average fitness enthusiast and competitive athlete.
Q.5 How many times in a day we should consume whey?
- The ideal times to consume whey protein are first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kickstart anabolism (muscle synthesis).
- Apart from this whey can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.