Native Pro 100 represents the latest innovation in whey protein technology. The lower-temp technology extracts pure whey protein directly from the milk of pasture-raised, grass-fed cows to preserve more of the naturally-occurring benefits that have been scientifically shown to support muscle performance.
- 100% Native Whey Protein Isolate
- Made directly from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows' milk Without going through the enzyme-treated cheese making process
- 17% higher Leucine content and 25% higher Arginine content than the best WPIs on the market today
- 30g organic WPI per serving
- Gives a yield of 93% Pristine, Antibiotic-free WPI in each serving
- 0 Sugar. 0 Lactose. 100% organic source
- The only Clinically researched WPI on the market
- No Artificial Colors
- Natural Flavoring, No Artificial Flavors
- Naturally Sweetened. No Artificial Sweeteners
How to plan your daily protein intake:
- Protein Requirement for a sedentary individual is 0.8-1g/kg body weight. However, for an exercising individual, the requirement increases upto 1.5-2g/kg body weight depending on activity levels.
- Therefore, depending on your daily protein requirement and intake through diet, you can increase the number of servings to be taken throughout the day.
- For e.g.: If you have 120g as your daily protein requirement and you are able to consume 60g of protein through your diet, then the rest of the protein deficit can be fulfilled by consuming 2-3 servings of protein supplement.
- For best results, use Native Pro 100every day and combine with resistance training 3-5 days per week.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of water based on how thick or thin you want your protein shake to be.
- For a better shake use room temperature water. The colder the water the more the protein coagulates and makes a thicker shake.
- Also to avoid powder from getting stuck to the shaker, add water first and then add protein to water.
- The ideal times to consume Native Pro 100protein is - first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kick-start anabolism (muscle synthesis) respectively.
- Apart from the above mentioned times, Native Pro 100protein can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.
RIVALUS NATIVE PRO 100 – A BETTER WHEY
- 100% Organic Whey Protein
- No artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
- No Sucralose, No Acesulfame -K
- Sweetened naturally with monk fruit extract (a variant of melon, found abundantly in Asia)
- 93% pristine, antibiotic-free, hormone-free, enzyme-free whey protein isolate
- Made from organic cow’s milk, instead of cheese water (cheese by-product)
- No residues
- Zero Banned substances. 100% IOC (International Olympic Committee) Compliant
- 30g organic WPI per serving
Instead of “what is it?”, the right question to ask is “how is it made?”
- Native Pro 100 is different. It’s gently extracted directly from milk – and not just any milk, but ORGANIC MILK.
- The dairy cows enjoy a clean grass-fed diet, and are not administered needless antibiotics or rBST hormones.
- A revolutionary lower-temperature technology is used to extract pure whey protein from pasture-raised, grass-fed cow’s milk to preserve the integrity and benefits of whey.
Latest innovation in Whey Protein Technology
- Till date, all whey proteins are by-products of cheese manufacturing.
- Rivalus is the first major manufacturer to offer this type of whey.
- Standard WPI processing starts from fresh skim milk, then it goes through enzyme treatment and then pasteurization and filtration processes.
- Native Pro 100 is directly sourced from the pasture-raised cow and only undergoes low-temperature filtration.
Native WPI v/s Standard WPI
- Both standard and native whey protein originate from milk, but that’s where the similarities end.
- Native WPI is made directly from milk and like standard WPI, it is not a by-product of cheese manufacturing.
- Native WPI uses a low temperature process. Standard WPI uses a high temperature process which can denature the natural or native characteristics of the proteins.
- In Native WPI, the direct sourcing offers a more consistent flavor and a better amino acid profile.
Less Processed. Greater Benefits
Native whey bypasses the need for cheese so there is less heat, less processing, and no cheese making additives or residues. As a result, there is
- lower denaturation
- higher bioavailability
- greater retention of key amino acids and immune fractions
- greater retention of the native protein microfractions like lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase.
What are the naturally-occurring benefits of native WPI?
The advanced processing technique used to extract native whey is highly effective at removing undesirable nutrients like fat, cholesterol, and lactose, while better preserving key amino acids that athletes seek for muscle performance and recovery.
- 93% Protein
- +17% more Leucine
- +25% more Arginine
- +8% more Glutamine
- 0 Sugar. 0 Lactose
Powered With Pronativ™ and Built To Perform
- Native Pro 100 is made with Pronativ™, a native whey protein isolate, that has been scientifically evaluated and validated by clinical research from different sports nutrition expertise centers across Europe.
Squeaky Clean: What’s important is what is NOT there in Native Pro 100
- No filler ingredients
- No cheese remnants
- No contaminants
- No added sugars, maltodextrin or fillers
- No synthetic rBST hormones
- No synthetic FD&C colors
- No antibiotics
- No artificial flavors or sweeteners
- No banned substances