R1 LEAN 5's clean 5-ingredient formula provides a stimulant-free supplement to help promote an athletic lifestyle.
- 750mg CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)- A naturally occurring omega 6 fatty acid that has been studied for its fat burning effects and health-promoting benefits.
- 750mg Garcinia Cambogia Extract- The active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia is said to support weight loss by preventing the conversion of carbohydrates into fat.
- 750mg L-Carnitine Tartrate- Carnitine acts as a carrier of the free fatty acids stored in adipose tissue into the cell mitochondria to be burned as fuel for energy.
- 250mg Raspberry Ketones- Raspberry Ketones have been found to encourage metabolism and burning off stubborn fat.
- 100mg Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract- Highly concentrated green tea extract containing 40% Catechins. The main form of Catechin known as EGCG helps promote fat loss.
- Mix R1 LEAN 5, 60 Servings (1) scoop with 8oz. of cold water and consume on an empty stomach twice daily. Do not exceed (2) two servings daily.
Q.1 What is R1 LEAN 5?
- R1 LEAN 5 is the first every fat burning formula in powder form. With its incredible stimulant free 5-Ingredient formula, R1 Lean will be something you sip on all day and help your body lean out in the process.
- It will support to burn more calories throughout the day, preserve muscle, and burn fat as main source of energy.
Q.2 What is Conjugated Linoleic Acid?
- A naturally occurring omega 6 fatty acid that has been studied for its fat burning effects and health promoting benefits.
- CLA acts as a non-thermogenic fat burning agent and is said to induce fat loss through its role in molecular signaling receptor family named PPAR which is related to fat burning, steroid signaling, inflammation, and glucose/lipid metabolism.
Q.3 What is Garcinia Cambogia?
- The active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia is said to support weight loss by preventing conversion of carbohydrates into fat.
- Garcinia Cambogia Extract works as a natural appetite suppressant. Your body feels full when taking it, thus sending the brain signals of satisfaction and fullness sooner.
Q.4 What is L-Carnitine?
- L-Carnitine is essential in converting fatty acids into metabolic energy to releasing energy from fat.
- This process helps fuel vital organs such as the brain and heart. It also aids in the conservation of body mass into lean muscle tissue and helps to maintain a stronger, trimmer body with good muscle definition.
- During pregnancy, or when stressed or doing heavy workout or exercise, many people have limited amounts of this important nutrients resulting in decreased energy and compromised performance.
Q.5 Is R1 LEAN 5 stimulant-free?
- Yes. It is completely stimulant- free.