Pro Science: Whey Protein is a popular choice amongst fitness enthusiasts and sportsmen due to its high Biological Value (BV) and favorable amino acid profile, which is rich in BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids). BCAAs help to preserve muscle tissue in high performing individuals and also aid in muscle-protein synthesis. Protein Synthesis is the conversion of food protein to muscle tissue and is the single most important anabolic trigger in your body. Leucine, one of the 3 amino acids which make up BCAAs, is responsible for this mechanism.
Product Design: Pro-Standard 100% Whey was built to push the envelope of protein supplementation to uncharted levels. Pro-Standard 100% Whey sets a new benchmark in the protein category with its best-in-class whey isolate/peptide blend, which is 30% richer in Leucine than ordinary whey protein isolates. More Leucine = More Anabolism.
Pro-Standard 100% Whey is formulated using the purest isolates and hydrolysates directly sourced from pristine dairies around the world. We use selective Ultrafiltration and Crossflow Microfiltration (CFM) technology to preserve the native micro-fractions, without denaturing the natural protein fractions. Formulated, designed and manufactured in-house by the vertically integrated Neucorp Group, we are truly able to control the quality of Pro-Standard 100% Whey batch after batch, to the last scoop.
Stack with: Stack Pro-Standard 100% Whey with Gluta-Leucine post-training for optimum muscle building and recovery. Pair this anabolic/recovery stack with 100% Fermented BCAA+ during intense training sessions to maximize your efforts.
- Anabolic/Anti-catabolic support
- 100% Fermented BCAA+
- Intra-Workout Recovery
Recommended Usage: Mix 1-2 SERVINGS (1-2 scoops) of PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY in 150-300ml of cold milk or water and shake in a shaker bottle or simply with a glass & spoon. Use first thing upon waking + immediately after workouts.
Q.1 WHAT IS PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY?
- PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY disrupts the whey blends category with the industry’s first Whey Isolate + Hydro-peptide blend as its primary protein source. This protein matrix is 30% richer in Leucine than ordinary whey protein isolates. More Leucine = More Anabolism.
- The superlative Isolate/Peptide blend in PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY provides 25 grams of protein in every scoop, 6.5 grams of BCAAs (20% higher than other products) and Proteozyme®-1 for Peak Absorption. PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY contains no artificial flavors or colors.
Q.2 WHAT IS WHEY ISOLATE DOMINANT?
- Whey Isolate Dominant means that whey protein isolates are the majority ingredients in PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY
Q.3 HOW IS PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER WHEY PROTEINS?
- PRO-ST&ARD 100% WHEY is the best-in-class whey isolate/ peptide blend
- Whey Isolate Dominant with 3 Fast- acting Proteins
- 25 grams Protein & 6.5 grams of BCAAs per scoop
- 30% richer in Leucine than ordinary whey protein isolates
- Enriched with Proteozyme®-1 for Peak Absorption
- Contains NO artificial flavours or colours
Q.4 WHAT IS LEUCINE?
- Leucineis the most abundant of the three BCAAs in muscles. Leucine can be directly metabolised by muscles as fuel Leucine stimulates protein synthesis to build muscle & promotes growth & aids recovery. More Leucine = More Anabolism
Q.5 WHAT ARE PROTEOZYMES?
- Proteozymes are full spectrum enzyme blend that hydrolyses Proteins, Carbs, Lactose & Fats to facilitate their absorption. PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY encompasses Proteozyme 1 Absorption Blend consisting Protease, Papin, Amylase & Lactase
Q.6 IS PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY SUITABLE FOR CONSUMPTION FOR VEGETARIANS?
- Yes. It is derived from milk
Q.7 SINCE PRO-ST&ARD 100% WHEY IS A PROTEIN DERIVED FROM MILK, WHY CAN’T WE SIMPLY DRINK MILK?
- 2 liters of milk yields the amount of whey protein that is there in one scoop of PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY (25 grams). The body is not equipped to handle whole foods during crucial periods like pre-workout/post-workout, early morning etc & large amount of food at a time may compromise the digestive system. At the same time, larger portion of milk increases the Lactose (milk sugar) load.
Q.8 SINCE PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY IS PROTEIN POWDER; DO I STILL NEED IT IF I EAT CHICKEN, FISH ON A DAILY BASIS?
- Sports nutrition demands emphasize on certain meals viz. pre-workout/post-workout for optimum muscle gain. Including the right quantum of first class proteins into every meal without compromising the digestion ability is challenging. Also, the rate of absorption & bioavailability of whey is far superior than first class dietary proteins
Q.9 WHAT IS THE IDEAL TIME TO CONSUME PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY & IS IT EASY TO DIGEST?
- First thing in the morning & post-workout. Whey can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement. It is easy to digest.
Q.10 CAN PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY BE CONSUMED IN MILK OR WATER?
- Ideally have whey with water for fast absorption.