Grenade Muscle Machine Mass is the Ultimate Mass Gainer to accomplish your mass gaining goals delivering 1000 plus calories per serving of quality macronutrients and a 3:1 ratio of Carbs to Protein, in a great-tasting, easily-digested shake.A premium high-calorie mass gainer designed for serious gains.
· Grenade Muscle Machine Mass contains a huge 52 grams of quality, multi-sourced protein, including rapidly absorbed whey isolates and concentrates, along with milk protein (a rich source of slow-release micellar casein) and NO soy protein. It is also a rich source of over 10 grams of BCAAs and contains added Glutamine peptides.
· Grenade Muscle Machine Mass contains 160 grams of easily-digested carbs to ensure prolonged energy delivery and avoid excess increases in insulin and blood sugar. It contains the slow-release, low-glycemic (low GI) next-generation carb source called Palatinose™(also known as isomaltulose).Palatinose™causes significantly smaller increases in blood sugar and insulin as compared to sugar and has amongst the lowest glycemic index (GI) ever recorded - at just 32! When used instead of sugar, it reduces post-prandial blood glucose and insulin responses.
· Grenade Muscle Machine Mass contains coconut oil and several other important sources of fats, including environmentally friendly, sustainably-sourced MCTs, which are more quickly and efficiently absorbed and more rapidly used as fuel by the body versus typical fats.
o Ultimate weight gain formula in an instantized shake
o Delivering approx. 1,000 calories and 54g of protein and 160g of carbs per serving
o Designed as a post-workout/meal replacement formula
o Added Coconut oil, Glutamine peptides, Palatinose™, Waxy Maize Starch and MCT powder
· Grenade Muscle Machine Mass is high calorie gainer suitable for those who are not able to meet their requisite daily calorie intake or want to gain size.
· Grenade Muscle Machine Mass supplies 1000kcals per serving and has a ratio of 1:3 of Protein: Carbohydrates to help cover up the calorie deficit in the diet.
· Mix 1 serving (4 level scoops) of Grenade Muscle Machine Mass with 300ml - 400ml of cold water.
· Use between meals, after exercise and (or) before bed.
Q.1What is Grenade Muscle Machine Mass?
Ultimate weight gain formula in an instantized shake, delivering approx. 1,000 calories and 54g of protein and 160g of carbs per serving. Designed as a post-workout/meal replacement formula, built on a compound 3:1 ratio of quality carbs to protein. Added coconut oil, glutamine peptides, Palatinose, waxy maize starch and MCT powder. A premium high calorie mass gainer designed for serious gains.
Q.2 What are Mass Gainers?
These are high/moderate calorie powders that comprise of the same protein as in protein powders but along with added carbohydrates usually from Maltodextrins. Weight gainers are for people who are ectomorphs with an excessively fast metabolism. Weight Gainers provide an optimum ratio of Carbohydrates and Protein to help meet the high energy demands as well as build lean muscle mass. The carbohydrates usually are in simple and complex form to maintain a continuous supply of energy and spare protein to do its primary function of building muscle. They also contain EFAs such as Omega 3 and some very good brands add up to 10g of soluble/insoluble fiber along with essential vitamins and minerals. In an essence, a weight gainer is a complete meal replacement designed to add nutrient dense calories for an ectomorph.
Q.3 I am Lactose intolerant can I consume Grenade Muscle Machine Mass?
Grenade Muscle Machine Mass contains Whey protein concentrates we suggest you to avoid it. If you face intolerance or insensitivity to lactose (natural sugar found in milk products), you should definitely opt for a Whey protein isolate which contains very little or no lactose.
Q.4 What is the difference between a whey protein and a weight gainer?
Whey protein products and weight gainers are two completely different categories of products. Whey Protein- Whey is a milk protein extract. The water which remains after cheese making process is known as sweet dairy whey. Whey protein has all 22 amino acids all 8 essential amino acids. Whey is highly anabolic and is fast acting protein of milk. It is best consumed post workout and first thing in the morning for muscle recovery and muscle protein synthesis. It has very low amount of Lactose and fat with protein percentage 80% and above (WPI). Hence, it is low in Calories, Carbohydrates and Fat. Weight Gainer-Are the range of products which help meet or exceed the daily caloric requirement. Usually composed of both high and low glycemic Carbohydrates and protein, whey protein and other vitamins and minerals. Weight gainer formulas are designed to promote muscle development, as well as increase the muscles recovery process Hence depending on the goal the product will be decided. If the target is Weight gain then Mass gainer will be the priority product whereas, if the body weight is normal and the goal is muscle building, fat loss or recovery Whey protein will be the priority product. However, for weight gain the best solution is stack of a Gainer + Whey Protein.
Q.5 How do I know which Gainer should I consume?
Depending on the goal all gainers are further classified into 3 categories: High Calorie Gainers- For those who are Classic Ectomorphs (15-20kgs underweight). High calorie gainers supply 1000-1200kcals per serving and have a ratio of 1:5 of Protein: Carbohydrates. A complete supplement for Hard Gainers. Medium Calorie Gainers- For those who are not able to meet their requisite daily calorie intake. Medium calorie gainers supply 700-900kcals per serving and have a ratio of 1:3 of Protein: Carbohydrates. Lean Mass Gainer- For those who are ideal body weight but want to gain size or, for athletes who want to maintain muscle mass. Lean mass gainers supply 250-200kcals per serving and have a ratio of 1:1.5 of Protein: Carbohydrates.