| Pack size
|| 2.79 Lbs
|| Pure Chocolate
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 36.5 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Native Whey Protein Isolate
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Protein %
|| Whey Proteins
Native Pro 100 represents the latest innovation in whey protein technology. The lower-temp technology extracts pure whey protein directly from the milk of pasture-raised, grass-fed cows to preserve more of the naturally-occurring benefits that have been scientifically shown to support muscle performance.
- 100% Native Whey Protein Isolate
- Made directly from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows' milk Without going through the enzyme-treated cheese making process
- 17% higher Leucine content and 25% higher Arginine content than the best WPIs on the market today
- 30g organic WPI per serving
- Gives a yield of 93% Pristine, Antibiotic-free WPI in each serving
- 0 Sugar. 0 Lactose. 100% organic source
- The only Clinically researched WPI on the market
- No Artificial Colors
- Natural Flavoring, No Artificial Flavors
- Naturally Sweetened. No Artificial Sweeteners
How to plan your daily protein intake:
- Protein Requirement for a sedentary individual is 0.8-1g/kg body weight. However, for an exercising individual, the requirement increases upto 1.5-2g/kg body weight depending on activity levels.
- Therefore, depending on your daily protein requirement and intake through diet, you can increase the number of servings to be taken throughout the day.
- For e.g.: If you have 120g as your daily protein requirement and you are able to consume 60g of protein through your diet, then the rest of the protein deficit can be fulfilled by consuming 2-3 servings of protein supplement.
- For best results, use Native Pro 100every day and combine with resistance training 3-5 days per week.
- You can increase or decrease the quantity of water based on how thick or thin you want your protein shake to be.
- For a better shake use room temperature water. The colder the water the more the protein coagulates and makes a thicker shake.
- Also to avoid powder from getting stuck to the shaker, add water first and then add protein to water.
- The ideal times to consume Native Pro 100protein is - first thing in the morning and post-workout, so as to stop catabolism (breakdown of muscle) and kick-start anabolism (muscle synthesis) respectively.
- Apart from the above mentioned times, Native Pro 100protein can also be consumed with/in-between meals to meet up daily protein requirement.