| Pack size
|| 4 Lbs
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 35 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Whey Protein Concentrate
| Key Ingredients
|| Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydroslate, Micellar Casein, Egg White Albumen
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
| Protein %
COMBAT® PROTEIN POWDER is a Multi-blend Protein providing fast, medium, & slow releasing proteins that "trickle feed" muscles up to 8 hours to maximize muscle growth and ensure proper protein utilization
- 25 grams of high-quality protein blend that digest at variable rates, for up to 8 hours
- Combat Powder® is precision-engineered with 5 high quality fast, medium, & slow releasing proteins from various sources viz
- Added BCAAs and Glutamine
- The BCAAs maintain, repair and build muscle tissue
- L-leucine has been suggested to support protein synthesis and muscle growth.
- L-Glutamine has been surmised to support healthy immune systems
- Some suggest L-Glutamine helps with recovery
- 60mg of added Digestive blend to aid in protein digestion and absorption
- Great-tasting and easy-mix shake that can be taken any time of the day
- Multiblend Proteins are the blends of different proteins that provide a timed-release effect of combination of proteins that digest at a faster or slower rate.
- Protein Requirement for a sedentary individual is 0.8-1g/kg body weight. However for an exercising individual the requirement increases up to 1.5-2g/kg body weight depending on activity levels.
- Therefore, depending on your daily protein requirement and intake through diet, you can increase the number of servings to be taken throughout the day. For e.g.: if you have 120g as your daily protein requirement and you are able to consume 60g of protein through your diet, then the rest of the protein deficit can be fulfilled by consuming 2-3 servings of protein supplement.
- Mix 1 to 2 scoops of COMBAT POWDER® with 8-12 fl oz. of cold water. Increase the servings as per requirement.
- What is Meant by multi blend Protein?
- Multiblend proteins are the blends of different proteins that provide a timed-release effect of combining proteins that digest at a faster or slower rate.
- Multi blends give sustained protein release for 4-6 hours. Hence, they are also famous as AM-PM protein.
- What are the protein sources in Multi blend?
- Following are the different protein sources used in a multi blend protein-
- Whey protein is a fast-digesting complete protein and is ideal for building muscle and immunity.
- Milk (casein protein)- is slow digesting and delivers amino acids to your muscles over a longer period of time, helping prevent muscle breakdown.
- Egg protein (egg albumen)- is medium digesting and has an excellent amino acid profile.
- Why would I need to supplement protein?
- Pure proteins form almost 80 percent of the macronutrient category of supplements. The reason for this is one of the biggest advantages of supplementation is the convenience with which one can have superior quality nutrients. In terms of inclusion into a sports nutrition diet the most challenging and logistically impractical task is to get the right quantum of first class proteins into all meals per day.
- Pure protein powders and meal replacements, ready to drink protein drinks, protein bars
- How do multi blends work?
- Multiblend proteins provide a timed-release effect of combining proteins that digest at a faster or slower rate.
- Multiblends provide sustained Amino acid release, and hence are anti-catabolic in nature.
- What are the benefits of Mutiblends?
- Sustained amino acid release
- Provides satiety, can be used as a high protein, low carb meal replacer.
- Anti-catabolic and anabolic effect
- Who can benefit from Multi Blends?
- Multiblends are versatile enough to benefit Bodybuilders & strength athletes, competitive athletes, recreational athletes as well as beginners.
- Anyone looking for a simple way to get more protein in their diet.
- What is Combat as product?
- COMBAT® PROTEIN POWDER is a Multi-blend Protein providing fast, medium, & slow releasing proteins that trickle feed muscles up to 8 hours to maximize muscle growth and ensure proper protein utilization.
- Best-tasting protein on the market.
- 60mg of added Digestive blend to aid in protein digestion and absorptio
- Combat is the go-to protein for any nutrition or exercise regimen because it is designed to suit a variety of active lifestyles and diet plans.
- Is Combat Veg or Non Veg?
- Combat contains egg albumen.
- Hence it is non veg
- What is the best time to consume Combat?
- Combat is best in-between the meals to cut off those long gaps.
- Can also be taken 60-90 mins Pre-workout to give sustained amino acid release during the workout.
- Can Combat be consumed with whey protein?
- Whey protein is a fast acting protein. Hence, a stack of Slow-release protein with Fast release will provide a complete anabolic environment.