| Pack size
|| 1.67 Lbs
|| Refreshing Melon
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Energy & Focus
| Serving Size
|| 26 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Sugar/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| Creatine, Beta Alanine, Betaine
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
More Energy During Workout: The branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) found in Pre JYM will provide a direct source of energy during your workout, in addition to providing other critical performance-enhancing benefits. Pre JYM also tastes great - sweet and delicious in all flavors, including one with natural colors, flavors, and sweeteners.
Enhanced Strength & Endurance: Ingredients like creatine HCl and beta-alanine and betaine help fuel your muscles for more strength during workouts and better stamina to power through and finish strong. Better Focus: Ingredients like caffeine and huperzine A have been suggested to enhance mental focus. You'll feel "in the zone" while taking Pre JYM and ready to crush your workout. No Crash: Pre JYM is not loaded with obscure stimulants that create jitters and a subsequent crash of energy levels.
Pre JYM contains only one stimulant - caffeine - to provide "clean energy" that will help you last through even the longest, most grueling training session.
Full Transparency: With the proprietary blends found in other pre-workout products, you never know exactly what amounts you're putting into your body. Pre JYM contains No Proprietary Blends- what it says on the label is what's in the scoop.
Mix 1 scoop of Pre JYM in 14oz. of water and drink 30-45 minutes before workouts
Q.1 What are the ingredients in a Pre-Workout Supplement??
A well designed pre-workout supplement may contain some or all of the following ingredients which will increase exercise performance through several pathways.
- Lactic acid buffering through Beta-alanine.
- Anti-catabolic support through BCAAs.
- Vasodilatory support through nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline.
- Neurological support through CNS stimulators such as Caffeine and other methylxanthines.
- Strength and muscle building support through Creatine, Leucine etc.
Depending on the chosen brand of pre-workout, go through the above checklist to judge how comprehensive your pre-workout is.
Q.2 What are Nitric Oxide boosters?
- Nitric oxide boosters are the group of supplements that offer vasodilatory support by boosting nitric oxide production in the body.
- Nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline, Resveratrol and Agmatine help increase blood flow which enhances oxygen and nutrient delivery. This gives rise to pronounced endurance, increased muscle synthesis and enhanced pump.
Q.3 What is the role of Caffeine?
- Caffeine is a powerful psychoactive stimulant which stimulates the central nervous system to increase alertness and energy levels, simultaneously decreasing fatigue during workout.
- Caffeine is used in pre-workout supplements to enhance performance by improving mental focus, alertness and reaction time. It has also seen to significantly improve endurance performance by reducing the perception of fatigue. It helps mobilize fatty acids from fat stores to be used as fuel for energy.
Q.4 What are the benefits of taking JYM Pre workout?
- Supports increased blood flow
- Supports increased mental focus
- Supports increased energy levels
- Supports enhanced muscle pumps
- Supports increased ability to train harder and longer
Q.5 Can JYM Pre workout be taken on cardio days as well?
- JYM Pre workout supports improved exercise performance and thermogenesis regardless of the activity being aerobic, anaerobic or weight training.
Q.6 How long can I use JYM Pre workout?
- There is no cut off point with regards to how long you can use JYM Pre workout.
Q.7 Can I take any other stimulant along with JYM Pre workout?
- No. Two stimulants based supplements should not be taken together.
Q.8 Can I take JYM Pre workout if I have high blood pressure?
- We do not recommend a pre-workout supplement such as JYM Pre workout for people suffering from hypertension.