DO YOU FIND IT DIFFICULT TO WORKOUT DUE TO LACK OF ENERGY? LET'S GET THIS THING FIXED IMMEDIATELY!
You have every intention of going to the gym, but you feel exhausted all the time. It's one thing to be fatigued at the end of the day, but when you don't have the energy to exercise at all, all the time, then something needs to change!You believe that pre-workout supplements are solely used by athletes. Nope. Nada. That is not the case. Pre-workouts can benefit anyone, whether you are a beginner or a pro athlete. Whether you're looking for a basic energy boost to drag yourself to the gym, or you seek maximum intensity to smash those PRs, you can do with some extra help from a pre-workout.
What is Pre-Workout & how does it work?
Pre-workouts are formulations meant to enhance athletic performance by increasing blood flow, amplifying energy and boosting alertness & cognition.
Caffeine has always been the staple and go-to ingredient for the above purposes. However caffeine alone has its limitations and needs to be paired with several other synergistic ingredients to truly deliver a cutting edge pre-workout performance.
Experts started experimenting with other compounds to increase caffeine’s efficacy. They started pairing it with Amino acids, Vasodilators, Botanicals and even some herbs and adaptogens. Different variations of caffeine were used from plant based caffeine to time release caffeine salts.
Through a lot of trial and error (and wasted $$$) a completely different breed of supplements was created, which defines today's PRE-WORKOUT category.
❝Experts started experimenting with other compounds to increase caffeine’s efficacy.Through a lot of trial and error (and wasted $$$) a completely different breed of supplements was created, which defines today's PRE-WORKOUT category.❞
ANATOMY OF A PRE-WORKOUT : What makes a great pre-workout?
CHECK OUT THESE KEY INGREDIENTS IN A PRE WORKOUT SUPPLEMENT AND HOW THEY PROVIDE THE EDGE YOU SEEK!
- CAFFEINE:Pre-workouts can help you stay focused, provide you energy, and increase your overall performance. High doses of caffeine are the major element in these claims.Caffeine is now one of the most common ingredients, found in one study to be in 86% of the bestselling pre-workout supplements. Caffeine is a popular ingredient in pre-workout because it increases alertness, mental concentration, and energy.Caffeine is a stimulant that works by mimicking the effects of adenosine, a chemical released when you're conscious & awake. We feel weary and drowsy when our brain's adenosine levels are low. Caffeine causes an increase in heart rate and energy levels.
- L-CARNITINE:L-carnitine is a chemical produced in the brain, liver, and kidneys. It accelerates the body's conversion of fat into energy. L-carnitine is necessary for heart and brain function, as well as muscular contraction and a variety of other bodily functions. Carnitine or its precursor acetyl-carnitine are included in a pre-workout because they are believed to improve workout performance and recovery.
- L-TYROSENE:Tyrosine and its precursor N-Acetyl-L-tyrosine are often used to increase dopamine and noradrenaline levels. With the addition of L-Dopa, the results are considerably better (generally as Mucuna pruriens extract). The amino acid L-tyrosine has been found to boost energy and endurance. This is beneficial to all athletes and everyone who exercises often. The outcomes are especially promising for endurance athletes.
- L-ARGININE:It's Conditionally essential amino acid that is used for nitric oxide synthesis. Nitric Oxide is used for vasodilation and this leads to increased blood flow during exercise.
- L-Citrulline: Enhance Exercise Performance. Many fitness buffs and professional athletes already know about L-citrulline's potency in improving exercise performance. It helps in Speeding up Muscle Recovery,Promote Muscle Growth,Improve Heart Health, Manage Erectile Dysfunction etc.
❝According to studies, using a pre-workout supplement on a daily basis has greater results than utilizing it infrequently. It allows the ingredients to gradually build in your body. Give it three weeks and see how far you've progressed in your workout.❞
The Good and the Bad
It won't happen if you expect a pre-workout to suddenly make your muscles grow. It provides an additional burst of energy and stamina, allowing you to work out longer and harder, thereby encouraging muscle building and endurance.
As a result, MORE MUSCLE, MORE STAMINA, AND LESS SORENESS.
Isn't that something we all desire? The argument over whether or not a pre-workout is beneficial to your health has raged on for years. Is it, however, truly harmful to our health? That is contingent on how your body responds to it.
In order to finish in a spectacular fashion one should start right first, as it puts you ahead in any competetion. Taking this principle in mind, why do people ignore preworkout but never fail to get their post workout meals or drinks? In fact, the most important aspect of training is that. They usually end up feeling less energetic.
The market for sports nutrition supplements is currently flooded with pre-workout supplements, which come in the shape of powders and pills. They promise advantages like enhanced energy, strength, and endurance to help you work more and get more. Continue reading to learn the benefits and drawbacks of pre-workout supplements and which one is best for you.
Some people are hypersensitive to caffeine, while others get stomach discomfort, headaches, or insomnia as a result.
Increased Workout Performance and
|Get More Energy||Insomnia|
|Improves Concentration and Focus||Energy crash|
❝It won't happen if you expect a pre-workout to suddenly make your muscles grow. It provides an additional burst of energy and stamina, allowing you to work out longer and harder, thereby encouraging muscle building and endurance.❞
SUPPLEMENTS: Which one is right for you?
1] COFFEE: You need a little push to kickstart your workout routine. While there are many, One such option is Coffee, which is the most popular and one of the cheapest pre workouts out there. Besides being high in caffeine and cheap, it improves exercise performance like no other drink!
To know more about Caffeine , it’s benefits and how it works, head on to our previous blog: link
2] Amino Acids: If caffeine is no longer giving you the same stimulus as it used to, there is a possibility that you might have built up a tolerance for it. For people who want to take things up a notch, and want an extra boost of energy during their workouts we have Vaso Rage which comes with added components like l -Arginine & l - citrulline which contribute to better blood circulation in your muscles and help you get that sick pump.
Pre-workout science has moved on from its caffeine loaded days to a more holistic approach such as the one found in VASO-RAGE®.
Neulife’s VASO-RAGE® builds on our original VASO-X formula, which was specifically designed to cause large increases in Nitric Oxide (N.O) production. VASO-RAGE® additionally includes Nootropics, Cognition/Energy compounds and Adaptogens for an unparalleled pre-workout experience.
VASO-RAGE® ADVANCED PRE-WORKOUT
FOCUS , STRENGTH , ENERGY ALL IN ONE
- L-Citrulline & L-Arginine HCL - For muscle pump, strength, endurance , recovery to get you through those extra reps
- Phosphatidylcholine - A phospholipid which is the raw material for Neurons (brain cells). Helps boost recall, focus & brain power.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine- Natural Nootropic to enhance lipolysis (fat metabolism) and mitochondrial energy
- L-Tyrosine - An amino acid which amplifies neurotransmission through optimizing Dopamine, Adrenaline & Noradrenaline in the brain.
- 2 variants of Caffeine salts for stimulating the CNS & enhancing reaction time
- Mucuna pruriens (20% DOPA) to hit high levels of dopamine & boost testosterone levels
- Betaine (from beet extract) For reducing intra-muscular inflammation and thus facilitating quicker recovery from workouts.