| Pack size
|| 300 g
|| Black Cherry
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 10 g
| No. of Servings
| Key Ingredients
|| Citric acid, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, Natural and Artificial flavors, Sucralose
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
This clinically tested, high-intensity pre-training formula has potent ingredients to help magnify energy, alertness, strength, stamina, pumps and free testosterone during workouts. Nitraflex pre-workout delivers fast, explosive training results for a more powerful body, including energy, stamina, Nitric Oxide (NO) and testosterone levels.
It contains proven muscle building L-Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine, L-Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) amino acids and Calcium Fructoborate (CFB), a natural, high potency form of Boron which has been shown to support free testosterone.
Training days: Take before martial arts Take before power lifting meets Take before long distance runs or intense cardio sessions Take before any type of weight training Take before competitive sports Take anytime extreme energy/focus is needed.
Day 1: Begin by assessing your tolerance with half a serving of NITRAFLEX® mixed with 175-200ml of cold water.
Days 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, mix 1 serving (1 scoop) of NITRAFLEX® with 300ml of cold water and consume within 30 minutes before working out.
Non-training days: Take 1 serving (1 scoop) upon arising in the morning or before any physical activity. Do not take more than 1 serving in a single 24-hour period. Do not take within five hours of bedtime.
Optional - Stack with PMP Stim-Free: Take 1 serving of Nitraflex® with 1 scoop of PMP Stim Free Powder 30 minutes before training for even more dramatic effects.
SPECIAL TIMES OF USE (TAKE 1 SERVING)
Q.1 What is GAT Nitraflex?
GAT Nitraflex is a creatine free pre-workout supplement. GAT Nitraflex is a superior quality pre-workout formula with ingredients that provide optimum energy and focus each day. It delivers effective ingredients to support optimum exercise performance.
Q.2 What are the ingredients in a Pre-Workout Booster?
A well designed pre-workout supplement may contain some or all of the following ingredients which will increase exercise performance through several pathways.
- Lactic acid buffering through Beta-alanine.
- Vasodilatory support through nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline.
- Neurological support through CNS stimulators such as Caffeine and other methylxanthines.
- Antioxidant support through various vitamins or herbs.
- Cognitive support through B-vitamins, Tyrosine.
Depending on the chosen brand of pre-workout, go through the above checklist to judge how comprehensive your pre-workout is.
Q.3 What are Nitric Oxide boosters?
- Nitric oxide boosters are the group of supplements that offer vasodilatory support by boosting nitric oxide production in the body.
- Nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline, Resveratrol help increase blood flow which enhances oxygen and nutrient delivery. This gives rise to pronounced endurance, increased muscle synthesis and enhanced pump.
Q.4 What is the role of Caffeine?
- Caffeine is a powerful psychoactive stimulant which stimulates the central nervous system to increase alertness and energy levels, simultaneously decreasing fatigue during workout.
- Caffeine is used in pre-workout supplements to enhance performance by improving mental focus, alertness and reaction time. It has also seen to significantly improve endurance performance by reducing the perception of fatigue. It helps mobilize fatty acids from fat stores to be used as fuel for energy.
Q.5 What are the benefits of taking GAT Nitraflex?
- Supports increased blood flow
- Supports increased mental focus
- Supports increased energy levels
- Supports enhanced muscle pumps
- Supports increased ability to train harder and longer
Q.6 Can GAT Nitraflex be taken on cardio days as well?
- GAT Nitraflex supports improved exercise performance and thermogenesis regardless of the activity being aerobic, anaerobic or weight training.
Q.7 How long can I use GAT Nitraflex?
- There is no cut off point with regards to how long you can use GAT Nitraflex.
Q.8 Can I take any other stimulant along with GAT Nitraflex?
- No. Two stimulants based supplements should not be taken together.
Q.9 Can I take GAT Nitraflex if I have high blood pressure?
- We do not recommend a pre-workout supplement such as GAT Nitraflex for people suffering from hypertension. GAT Nitraflex will further increase the blood pressure which will have delirious effects.