× neulife-app-icon
Open the Neulife App for a faster experience

Sorry - this product is no longer available

Dymatize ISO 100 48 OZ Gourmet Chocolate 3 Lbs

Be the first to review this item
₹ 6879
₹ 8599
20% off
EMI Starts From
Out of stock
  • Helps in gaining lean muscle.
  • Increases your energy level.
  • Helps in building and repairing your muscles
Getup to Rs.500 Cashback via Mobikwik wallet. T&C Apply

- Get up to Rs.500 Cashback when you transact via Mobikwik wallet

- Minimum assured Cashback is Rs.50

- Minimum transaction value required is Rs.750

- No Coupon Code is required to avail this offer.

- Offer is applicable once per user per month

- Offer valid from 1st Sep 2021 till 30th Sep 2021

Check Availability at :
no of digit not equal to 6.


ISO-100, the ultimate ZERO CARB Whey protein...that actually tastes good! Dymatize ISO-100 derives its name from its protein source, 100% Whey Protein Isolate. Unless you are in the medical profession, you have probably never seen protein like this before. Most companies "claim" they use Whey Protein Isolate, but after one serving of Dymatize ISO 100, you can instantly see, taste and even feel the difference!


Our Whey Protein Isolate has been processed to the zenith of perfection, 100% hydrolyzed and instantized and taken through no less than 5 quality controlled steps. Both lactose and fat have been removed from ISO-100, leaving you with nothing but the most easily digested, assimilated and most bio-available source of protein on the market. We know that maximum protein utilization is essential to aiding muscle recovery and maintaining a positive nitrogen balance, which is critical during periods of intense training. There is no higher standard of protein than ISO-100, so feel confident that you will be feeding your muscles to their fullest potential! Check the stats: each serving has an astonishing 24 grams of protein, with "0" Carb & "0" Fat. Look closer. You will see that all this is in a serving size of about 28 grams, making ISO-100 90% protein by weight!


Nothing out there matches our formula, nothing even comes close. The meticulous processing of Dymatize Whey Protein Isolate gives you "instant mixability" in its true form. You won't believe how quickly Dymatize ISO-100 goes into solution. And, because of its ultra-purity and zero lactose, Dymatize ISO-100 could be the easiest protein to digest on the market today. Don't forget, with zero carbohydrates, Dymatize ISO-100 is perfect for low carb diets.

Products specifications

Attribute Value
Pack size 3 Lbs
Flavor Gourmet Chocolate
Veg / Nonveg Veg
Goal Muscle Gain & Size
Serving Size 32 g
No. of Servings 43
Kcal/ Serving 120
Protein/ Serving (g) 25
Carbs/Serving (g) 2
Sugar/Serving (g) 1
Primary Protein Source Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolates
Key Ingredients Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate
Total Protein/Jar (g) 1075
Brand Dymatize
Protein % 78%
Category Whey Proteins

Fast Facts

How to use

Add one scoop to 5-6 OZ. (150ml-150ml) of water, milk or your favourite beverage and mix thoroughly. Enjoy prior to workouts, within 30 minutes after workouts or anytime you desire a high-quality, high-protein drink.


Q.1 What is whey protein isolate?

Whey protein isolate is the most perfect type of whey protein, containing over 90% whey protein. It is separated by the procedure of microfiltration, with its non-protein and water parts evacuated.

Q.2 What does it mean when product label says 100% whey protein if whey isolate contains 90% whey protein? What does the remaining 10% consist of?

The 100% whey protein name implies that the protein source as utilized is just unadulterated whey protein and not soy, egg or different proteins. Along these lines, a whey isolate item asserting 100% whey protein implies that the item contains just whey as the protein source and no other protein. In any case, the convergence of whey protein would be about 90%. The rest 10% comprises of minerals, a mix of fats and carbs, and moisture.

Q.3 How is whey isolate different from whey concentrate?

Both whey isolate and concentrate are types of whey protein, having the non-protein parts and water expelled. The thing that matters is that whey isolate contains over 90% unadulterated whey protein, though whey concentrate contains about 80% of whey protein.

Q.4 Why should I opt for whey protein isolate as my protein supplement?

Whey protein has turned into an absolute necessity for the individuals who go for lifting weights and getting in shape. Being rich in pure whey protein, whey isolate effectively is an all-rounder protein supplement.

Lifting weights benefits: Whey isolate is extremely powerful in building lean yet solid muscles. It improves your vitality and stamina, which causes you to work out for extended periods at the gym. Since it is high on protein, it helps in the blend of muscle protein. This paces up the muscle recuperation process. This protein additionally builds the supply of blood to the muscle tissues, which thus expands the supply of supplements to the muscles, helping in the quick recuperation of muscles. The rich amino corrosive profile of this protein gets consumed into the muscle cells rapidly and furnishes you with the enormous advantages of whey protein.

Weight reduction: A protein-rich eating regimen is critical for losing undesirable pounds. Protein keeps you satisfied for long, decreasing your hunger and appetite longings. Whey disconnect enhances your stomach related and metabolic procedures, and help in the digestion of fats. Thus, it essentially helps in weight reduction.

Q.5 What is the best time to consume whey protein isolate as a supplement?

In spite of the fact that whey protein isolate can be consumed at any time of the day, yet the best time to have it is just before or after your exercise session.

Whey isolate before workouts enhances your energy and stamina, which helps you work out better at the gym for extended hours. This improves your workout performance and helps you reach your fitness goals fast.

Whey isolate right after the workout helps in filling up the lost muscle protein, since it is rich in quality amino acids, which aid in muscle protein synthesis. This makes up for the lost muscle protein quickly as well as speeds up the muscle recovery process. The muscle tissues get repaired quickly from the fatigue and soreness caused due to heavy workouts. At this time, whey isolate boosts your energy level as well. This is the time when your body requires quality protein the most.

Q.6 Why is it that some products contain more fats or carbs than the recommended amount?

The standard fat and carb substance of whey isolate is chosen for unflavoured variations. The extra seasoning and flavoring of powders add on to the fat or carb rate.