Q.1 What is Cellucor NO3 Chrome?
· Cellucor NO3 Chrome is a NO booster, featuring advanced compounds viz. Arginine Nitrate and has added Nitrosigine®, to help boost NO levels, and promote better blood flow for longer laster pumps.
· Arginine Nitrate is a fusion of L-Arginine and Nitrate, two efficient and powerful vasodilators for maximizing the pump.
Q. 2 What are Nitric Oxide boosters?
· Nitric oxide boosters are the group of supplements that boost nitric oxide production in the body.
· Nitric Oxide(NO) is a gas that’s naturally produced in the body.
· Nitric oxide causes relaxation of blood vessels thus resulting in vasodilation and increasing blood circulation.
· This enhanced circulation ensures optimum nutrient delivery and optimal oxygen delivery leading to better lactate clearance.
· This results in improved endurance, increased muscle protein synthesis and enhanced pump.
· As we cannot supplement directly with nitric oxide, NO boosters contain amino acids, primarily L-Arginine and L-Citrulline, which the body uses to make nitric oxide.
Q.3 What are the benefits of Nitric Oxide boosters?
Nitric oxide Booster may support:
· An increase in recovery rates
· Decreased fatigue levels
· An increase in energy
· Improvement in endurance performance
· Better Muscle pumps
Q.4 What is the role of Arginine in Nitric Oxide boosters?
· In body, nutrients are supplied to the cells via blood. Circulation of blood depends on physiologically well dilated blood vessels.
· Arginine is a non-essential amino acid that is synthesized in the body and is responsible for nitric oxide production.
· Sports nutrition takes on the responsibility of optimized blood circulation by suggesting exogenous oral intake of Arginine, as adding Arginine supplementally will increase nitric oxide production.
· Arginine is also known to be one of the co-factors for production of GH and hence it has been suggested that supplementation of Arginine may lead to enhanced GH production in body.
Q.5 Can Caffeine be taken with Cellucor NO3 Chrome?
· Yes. Caffeine has shown to work well with Nitric oxide boosters.
Q.6 Can creatine be taken with CellucorNO3 Chrome?
· Yes. There is no research stating any adverse effects of Creatine + NO boosters.
· Instead, Creatine absorption is better with nitric oxide due to its property of vasodilation.
Q.7 Is CellucorNO3 Chrome Stimulant free?
· Yes. It is completely stimulant free.
Q.8 Is CellucorNO3 Chrome Creatine free?
· Yes. It is a creatine free formula.