C4 Ripped Sport combines the powerful energy of C4 Sport with a revolutionary fat-loss formula, resulting in a best-in-class pre-workout that can help give you what you need to perform your best—whether it’s on the field, on the track, or in the gym.
C4 Ripped Sport can be your teammate on the way to shredding up your physique and your fitness goals.
| Pack size
|| 246 g
|| Arctic Snow Cone
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Energy & Focus
| Serving Size
|| 8.2 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, CLA powder, L-Carnitine Tartarate, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, Caffeine
How to use
Take each serving (1 level scoop) of C4® Ripped Sport, with 8 fl. oz. of water, and consume 20 - 30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed, take one additional serving (1 level scoop) with the serving taken before training for added energy and weight loss support. During your workout, it is recommended that you drink plenty of water. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta alanine.
Q.1 What is Cellucor C4 Ripped ?
- C4 ripped sport combines the powerful energy of C4 sport is a pre-workout with fat burners that can help you with an energetic workout with added benefits of fat loss.
Q.2 What are the active ingredients in Cellucor C4 Ripped ?
- The active ingredients in Cellucor C4 Ripped are Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Conjugated Linoleic Acid(CLA), L-Carnitine Tartrate, Sodium Citrate, Caffeine Anhydrous
Q.3 What is Beta-alanine?
- Beta-alanine is a non-essential amino acid that helps delaying muscle fatigue. Beta-alanine is used for improving athletic performance and exercise capacity, building lean muscle mass and improving physical functioning.
Q.4 What is Citrulline Malate?
Citrulline Malate acts as a precursor for arginine and used in the production of arginine. Arginine helps stimulates nitric-oxide (NO) production, which acts as a vasodilator to open up blood vessels and increase the blood flow to muscle. This increases nutrition supply to working muscles, thus increasing performance and recovery.
Q.5 What is CLA(Conjugated Linoleic Acid)?
- CLA is a naturally occurring Fatty acid found in meat and dairy products.
- It helps lose fat, maintain weight loss, retain lean muscle mass and control type 2 diabetes.
Q.6 What is L-Carnitine ?
- L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid
- It helps in the production of energy by transporting fatty acids into cells (mitochondria) eventually leading to fatloss without any side effects.
Q.7 How to Use Cellucor C4 Ripped?
- Take one serving (1 scoop) of Cellucor C4 ripped sport mixed with 175ml of water 20-30 mins before training. Based on personal tolerance assessment, the serving size can be increased to 2 scoops before training.
- DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS PER DAY. DO NOT EXCED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE AS DIRECTED.
- It is recommended to have plenty of water during workout.
Q.8 What is the role of Caffeine in Cellucor C4 Ripped?
- Caffeine is a powerful psychoactive stimulant which stimulates the central nervous system to increase alertness and energy levels, simultaneously decreasing fatigue during workout. It increases performance by improving mental focus, alertness and reaction time.
Q.9 Can I take Cellucor C4 Ripped if I have blood pressure?
We do not recommend a pre-workout supplement such as Cellucor C4 Ripped for people suffering from hypertension.