The award-winning pre-workout formula that helps you push your limits during intense workouts. The Fourth Generation C4 is the next level of innovation and refinement withCreatine Nitrate, Beta Alanine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Arginine AKG and Caffeine as the key energy boosting ingredients, C4 Extreme gives you the push to complete that last rep ultimately leading to improved strength and endurance.
· Powerful Muscle Pumps- Cellucor C4 contains Creatine in form of“Creatine Nitrate” where NO3 is fused with creatine resulting in high absorption of creatine along with increased levels of Nitric oxide and ATP within the body.
· Creatine Nitrate works as an efficient vasodilator expanding the blood vessels to supply optimum nutrition to the muscles.
· Cellucor C4 also contains Arginine AKG that works synergistically with Creatine Nitrate to further boost nitric oxide levels.
· Intensified Energy- Beta-alanine is known for its effective fatigue fighting ability, acts as a buffer preventing lactic acid accumulation in skeletal muscles during workout resulting in increased muscular endurance and longer performance.
· Explosion Blend- Cellucor C4 provides a high energy profile combination of powerful stimulants.
· CaffeineAnhydrous- Helps to increase alertness and energy levels, simultaneously decreasing fatigue during the workout.
· N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine- It is a core part of the essential energy blend. It helps support peak mental and physical performance.
· TeaCor™- Cellucor C4 features a breakthrough ingredient for energy, TeaCor™
· TeaCor™ is a patented form of Theacrine by Cellucor. Theacrine is found to work similar to Caffeine but has lesser tolerance levels and provides improved energy that comes on quickly and lasts longer.
· Cellucor C4 is a mouth-watering formula with delicious flavors.
| Pack size
|| 390 g
|| Orange Dreamsicle
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Muscle Gain & Size
| Serving Size
|| 6.5 g
| No. of Servings
| Key Ingredients
|| Creatine Nitrate (NO3-T™), Caffeine Anhydrous, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, N-Acetyl- L-Tyrosine, TeaCor™ Tetramethyluric acid, Beta-Alanine
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
How to use
- Take one serving (1 scoop) of Cellucor C4 mixed with 180-200ml of water 20-30mins before training. Based on personal tolerance assessment, the serving size can be increased to 2scoops before training.
- DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS PER DAY. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE AS DIRECTED.
- It is recommended to have plenty of water during workout.
Q.1 What is Cellucor C4?
Cellucor C4 is a concentrated pre-workout supplement designed to deliver increased energy, focus and endurance support. It helps to increase workout intensity as well as enhance muscle pump and improve in-training strength levels.
Q.2 What are the ingredients in a Pre-workout Booster?
A well designed pre-workout supplement may contain some or all of the following ingredients which will increase exercise performance through several pathways. Lactic acid buffering through Beta-alanine, Histidine and Carnosine. Anti-catabolic support through BCAAs, Glutamine. Vasodilatory support through nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline, Resveratrol and Agmatine. Neurological support through CNS stimulators such as Caffeine and other methylxanthines. Strength and muscle building support through Creatine, Leucine etc. Antioxidant support through various vitamins or herbs. Cognitive support through B-vitamins, Tyrosine or Phosphatidylcholine. Depending on the chosen brand of pre-workout, go through the above checklist to judge how comprehensive your pre-workout is.
Q.3 What are Nitric Oxide boosters?
Nitric oxide boosters are the group of supplements that offer vasodilatory support by boosting nitric oxide production in the body. Nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline, Resveratrol and Agmatine help increase blood flow which enhances oxygen and nutrient delivery. This gives rise to pronounced endurance, increased muscle synthesis and enhanced pump.
Q.4 What is the role of Caffeine in Cellucor C4?
Caffeine is a powerful psychoactive stimulant which stimulates the central nervous system to increase alertness and energy levels, simultaneously decreasing fatigue during workout. Caffeine is used in pre-workout supplements to enhance performance by improving mental focus, alertness and reaction time. It has also seen to significantly improve endurance performance by reducing the perception of fatigue. It helps mobilize fatty acids from fat stores to be used as fuel for energy.
Q.5 Does Cellucor C4 contain Creatine?
Yes. It contains advanced form of Creatine called Creatine Nitrate which is reported to be highly bioavailable in comparison to other forms of Creatine. The Creatine molecule is bound to Nitrate (NO3) compound making it highly stable compound. Creatine Nitrate serves a dual role of helping in ATP regeneration and also increasing nitric oxide (NO) levels.
Q.6 What are the benefits of taking Cellucor C4?
Supports increased blood flow Supports increased mental focus Supports increased energy levels Supports enhanced muscle pumps Supports increased ability to train harder and longer
Q.7 My Cellucor C4 has formed clumps. Can I still use it?
Will it be effective?
Your Cellucor C4 may clump due to the HYGROSCOPIC EFFECT. Pre-Workout boosterscontain ingredients which are hygroscopic in nature. This means that they absorb moisture at a higher rate. This may result in yourpre-workoutclumping or hardening into blocks. This is normal behaviorof these ingredients and DOES NOT MEAN THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE PRODUCT and does not affect the efficacy of the product.Simply break up the clumpsand use as normal. To slow down the hygroscopic effect, always store yourpre-workoutin a cool dry place and away from moisture (not in the fridge).NEVERplace a wet spoon inside your pre-workoutcontainer.
Q.8 Can Cellucor C4be taken on cardio days as well?
Q.9 How long can I use Cellucor C4?
There is no cut off point .
Q.10 Can I take Cellucor C4 if I have high blood pressure?
We do not recommend a pre-workout supplement such as Cellucor C4 for people suffering from hypertension.
Q.11 Is Cellucor C4 suitable for women?