| Pack size
|| 255 g
|| Cherry Limeade
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Anabolism, Muscle Protein Synthesis
| Serving Size
|| 8.5 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine
|| BCAA Products
The harder you push yourself during your workout the more you sweat. But sweat isn’t just a measure of your effort during training— it's also signed that you need to rehydrate.
To replenish that valuable hydration you’re losing while keeping your energy up so you can power through that last mile, that last rep, or that last lap, you need a product that’s rich in not only electrolytes but also in the amino acids you’re losing as you exercise.
Cellucor BCAA sport contains prime amounts of both BCAAs and electrolytes to help you persist and recover.
Mix each serving (1 scoop) of BCAA Sport in 8 fl. oz. of cold water, juice, or sports drink one to two times daily.
Q.1 What is BCAA?
- BCAA stands for “Branched chain Amino Acids”. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. There are total 9 essential amino acids. Out of them, there are 3 Branched chain Amino acids- Leucine, Isoleucine and valine.
Q.2 How do BCAAs work?
- BCAAs are metabolized in the muscle and not in liver.
- When protein is broken down into individual amino acids, the BCAA can either be used to build new proteins or be burned as fuel to produce energy.
- Of the 3 BCAAs , Leucine is the one which triggers the muscle synthesis through mTor pathway.
Q.3 Why to take Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade?
- Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade helps reduce fatigue during exercise.
- Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade timulates the synthesis of protein in your muscles and suppresses the breakdown of muscle protein.
- BCAAs serve as a source of energy when glucose, your muscles main energy source becomes low.
Q.4 How much BCAAs does Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade provide?
- Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade Provides 8.5.g of BCAA per serving of which Leucine is 3g, Isoleucine is 1.5g and Valine is 1.5g. It is in approved ratio of 2:1:1
Q.5 Is Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeadea vegetarian supplement?
- Yes Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade is a vegetarian supplement.
Q.6 Difference between BCAA and Whey Protein?
- Whey Protein is a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is required by our body to increase protein generation and muscle building.
- BCAAs are branched chain amino acids taken pre, post or during workout to reduce fatigue during exercise, provide energy and avoiding muscle breakdown during exercise and stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
Q.7 Can you take Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade in weight gaining?
- Yes as BCAAs are metabolized in muscle and not in liver and form an important role in the growth and development of muscle.
- In individuals looking forward for weight gaining it gives an anti-catabolic effect through its protein sparing role and also cause enhanced protein synthesis. Hence it is anabolic as well as anti-catabolic.
Q.8 How to use Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade?
- Mix 1-2 scoops Cellucor BCAA Sport Cherry Limeade in at least 500ml of cold water or other beverage of choice daily, or as directed by a health practitioner.