| Pack size
|| 255 g
|| Icy Bluerazz
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Anabolism, Muscle Protein Synthesis
| Serving Size
|| 8.5 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine
|| BCAA Products
BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are considered by many to be the most essential of the nine essential amino acids. These amino acids cannot be produced naturally by the body and must be supplied from food or dietary supplements.
Consuming BCAA's prior to, during and/or after your workout can help increase muscle protein synthesis, promote faster recovery and support your body's immune system response to exercise.
The BCAAs Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are provided at a 2:1:1 ratio.
COR-Performance BCAA is a great addition to any stack when great BCAA supplementation is required.
Mix each serving (1 scoop) of Cor-Performance BCAA in 8-12 fl. oz. of cold water or other beverage of choice twice daily. Shake well and consume during or after exercise on training days or you may consume before training as a non-stimulant preworkout. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta alanine. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Q.1 What is BCAA?
- BCAA stands for “Branched chain Amino Acids”. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. There are total 9 essential amino acids. Out of them, there are 3 Branched chain Amino acids- Leucine, Isoleucine and valine.
Q.2 How do BCAAs work?
- BCAAs are metabolized in the muscle and not in liver.
- When protein is broken down into individual amino acids, the BCAA can either be used to build new proteins or be burned as fuel to produce energy.
- Of the 3 BCAAs , Leucine is the one which triggers the muscle synthesis through mTor pathway.
Q.3 Why to take Cellucor BCAA CorPerformance?
- Cellucor BCAA CorPerformance helps reduce fatigue during exercise.
- Cellucor BCAA CorPerformance stimulates the synthesis of protein in your muscles and suppresses the breakdown of muscle protein.
- BCAAs serve as a source of energy when glucose, your muscles main energy source becomes low.
Q.4 How much BCAAs does Cellucor BCAA CorPerformance I provide?
- Cellucor BCAA CorPerformance Provides 8.5.g of BCAA per serving of which Leucine is 3g, Isoleucine is 1.5g and Valine is 1.5g.
- BCAAs comprise of 3 amino acids i.e. leucine, isoleucine and valine in 2: 1:1 ratio. Advantage of this approved ratio is that, leucine is an important cofactor in stimulating muscle protein synthesis and suppressing the breakdown of muscle protein.
Q.5 Difference between BCAA and Whey Protein?
- Whey Protein is a complete protein as it contains all 9 essential amino acids. It is required by our body to increase protein generation and muscle building.
- BCAAs are branched chain amino acids taken pre, post or during workout to reduce fatigue during exercise, provide energy and to avoid muscle breakdown during exercise and to stimulate muscle protein synthesis.
Q.6 How to use Cellucor BCAA CorPerformance?
- Mix 1-2 scoops of Cellucor BCAA CorPerformance in at least 500ml of cold water or other beverage of choice daily, or as directed by a health practitioner.