| Pack size
|| 180 g
|| Tropical Punch
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Energy & Focus
| Serving Size
|| 6 g
| No. of Servings
| Key Ingredients
|| Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Carnitine Tartrate, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Capsimax® Cayenne fruit extract, Coleus forskohlii , Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
C4 Ripped is a creatine pre-workout supplement that combines the explosive energy of C4 with ingredients specific to fat loss. Cellucor C4 Ripped is a superior quality pre-workout formula with science-backed ingredients to fuel your workout with optimum energy and focus each day. Cellucor C4 Ripped delivers effective ingredients in amounts that are clearly listed, to support optimum exercise performance. This formula helps you train harder while supporting your body’s ability to burn fat.
· Creatine Free Pre Workout Formula- If you have been on the hunt for a Creatine-free pre-workout, Cellucor C4 Ripped is your formula.
· Powerful Muscle Pumps- Contains Arginine AKG which works as a nitric oxide booster and vasodilator expanding the blood vessels to supply optimum nutrition to the muscles.
· C4 Ripped Blend- A proprietary formulated Ripped Blend designed to enhance fat loss by harnessing the power of-
o L-Carnitine- An amino acid that plays an important role in transporting fatty acids for energy.
o Green Coffee Bean Extract- Supports your body’s metabolism of fat.
o Capsimax®- Cayenne fruit extract that helps promote lipolysis and supports the mobilization of fat for energy production.
o Coleus forskohlii root extract- Enhances the body’s ability to break down fat.
· Intensified Energy- Beta-alanine is known for its effective fatigue fighting ability, acts as a buffer preventing lactic acid accumulation in skeletal muscles during workout resulting in increased muscular endurance and longer performance.
· Increased Focus-Cellucor C4 Ripped provides a high energy profile combination of powerful stimulants.
· Caffeine Anhydrous-Caffeine helps to increase alertness and energy levels, simultaneously decreasing fatigue during the workout.
· N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine -A core part of the essential energy blend. It helps support peak mental and physical performance.
· Cellucor C4 Ripped is a mouth-watering formula with delicious flavors.
· Take one serving (1 scoop) of Cellucor C4 Ripped mixed with 6 oz. of water 20-30mins before training. Based on personal tolerance assessment, the serving size can be increased to 2scoops before training.
· DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS PER DAY. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE AS DIRECTED.
· It is recommended to have plenty of water during workout.
Q.1 What is Cellucor C4 Ripped?
C4 Ripped is a creatine free pre-workout supplement that combines the explosive energy of C4 with ingredients specific to fat loss. It is a superior quality pre-workout formula with science backed ingredients to fuel your workout with optimum energy and focus each day. It delivers effective ingredients in amounts that are clearly listed, to support optimum exercise performance. This formula helps you train harder while supporting your bodys ability to burn fat.
Q.2 What are the ingredients in a Pre-workout Booster?
A well designed pre-workout supplement may contain some or all of the following ingredients which will increase exercise performance through several pathways. Lactic acid buffering through Beta-alanine, Histidine and Carnosine. Anti-catabolic support through BCAAs, Glutamine. Vasodilatory support through nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline, Resveratrol and Agmatine. Neurological support through CNS stimulators such as Caffeine and other methylxanthines. Strength and muscle building support through Creatine, Leucine etc. Antioxidant support through various vitamins or herbs. Cognitive support through B-vitamins, Tyrosine or Phosphatidylcholine. Depending on the chosen brand of pre-workout, go through the above checklist to judge how comprehensive your pre-workout is.
Q.3 What are Nitric Oxide boosters?
Nitric oxide boosters are the group of supplements that offer vasodilatory support by boosting nitric oxide production in the body. Nitric oxide boosting agents such as Arginine, Citrulline, Resveratrol and Agmatine help increase blood flow which enhances oxygen and nutrient delivery. This gives rise to pronounced endurance, increased muscle synthesis and enhanced pump.
Q.4 What is the role of Caffeine in Cellucor C4 Ripped?
Caffeine is a powerful psychoactive stimulant which stimulates the central nervous system to increase alertness and energy levels, simultaneously decreasing fatigue during workout. Caffeine is used in pre-workout supplements to enhance performance by improving mental focus, alertness and reaction time. It has also seen to significantly improve endurance performance by reducing the perception of fatigue. It helps mobilize fatty acids from fat stores to be used as fuel for energy.
Q.5 Does Cellucor C4 Ripped contain Creatine?
No It is a Creatine free formula.
Q.6 What are the benefits of taking Cellucor C4 Ripped?
Supports increased blood flow Supports increased mental focus Supports increased energy levels Supports enhanced muscle pumps Supports increased ability to train harder and longer
Q.7 My Cellucor C4 Ripped has formed clumps. Can I still use it? Will it be effective?
It may clump due to the HYGROSCOPIC EFFECT. Pre-Workout boosters contain ingredients which are hygroscopic in nature. This means that they absorb moisture at a higher rate. This may result in your pre-workout clumping or hardening into blocks. This is normal behaviour of these ingredients and DOES NOT MEAN THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THE PRODUCT and does not affect the efficacy of the product. Simply break up the clumps and use as normal. To slow down the hygroscopic effect, always store your pre-workout in a cool dry place and away from moisture (not in the fridge).NEVER place a wet spoon inside your pre-workout container.
Q.8 Can Cellucor C4 Ripped be taken on cardio days as well?
Cellucor C4 Ripped supports improved performance and thermogenesis regardless of the activity - aerobic, anaerobic or weight training.
Q.9 Can I take any other stimulant along with Cellucor C4 Ripped?
No. Two stimulants based supplements should not be taken together.
Q.10 Can I take Cellucor C4 Ripped if I have high blood pressure?
We do not recommend a pre-workout supplement such as Cellucor C4 Ripped for people suffering from hypertension.