PROCEL GLUTA-LEUCINE was designed for the Elite Athlete- both Endurance and Weight-training. GLUTA-LEUCINE provides a fully dosed 10.0 GRAMS of the anabolic/anti-catabolic amino acids Leucine/Glutamine in an optimal 1:1 ratio to give you a unique 1-2 punch in supporting your speed and performance goals, both on the field and in the gym.
PROCEL GLUTA-LEUCINE uses only the best and most bioavailable amino acids in the industry. Our All-Vegan Amino-acid line is manufactured using a unique fermentation process, which produces a cleaner, clearer molecule as opposed to most other products on the market. All PROCEL amino acids are micronized for superior absorption.
| Country of origin
| Pack size
|| 400 g
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Anabolism and Anticatabolism
| Serving Size
|| 11.2 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Carbs/Serving (g)
| Key Ingredients
|| L-Leucine, L-Glutamine
| MRP (Rs)
| Cost Per Serving (Rs.)
|| BCAA Products
How to use
Add ONE SERVING (1 scoop) to 200ml of cold water and drink first thing in morning and before bedtime. For the Unflavoured variant of GLUTA-LEUCINE, add ONE SERVING (1 scoop) to your morning and evening protein shakes.
Q.1 What is GLUTA-LEUCINE?
- GLUTA-LEUCINE is an anabolic/anti-catabolic amino acid blend with Glutamine to Leucine ratio of 1:1 which stops catabolism and induces anabolism
Q.2 What is the importance of consuming GLUTA-LEUCINE?
- GLUTA-LEUCINE stops muscle protein breakdown, induces recovery and promotes muscle protein synthesis. GLUTA-LEUCINE is designed for the elite athletes involved in endurance and strength training
Q.3 What is Micronized and Fermented GLUTA-LEUCINE and what are its benefit?
- GLUTA-LEUCINE is manufactured using a unique fermentation process which produces cleaner, clearer molecules. It is also Micronized which leads to superior absorption of both the amino acids.
Q.4 Who can consume GLUTA-LEUCINE?
- It is designed for anyone who is involved in endurance and strength training
Q.5 Will GLUTA-LEUCINE help me gain muscle mass?
- LEUCINE has been shown in dozens of studies to play a pivotal role in Muscle Protein Synthesis, the body’s natural anabolic trigger, which converts food protein into muscle tissue (Anabolism).
- 60% of total amino acid pool in muscle is made up of Glutamine.
- It does not play a role in muscle protein synthesis. But has an anti-catabolic effect under stressful condition and prevents breakdown of existing muscle mass.
- It is an anti-catabolic amino acid.
Q.6 Are there any side-effects of GLUTA-LEUCINE?
- It is a simple amino acid product.
- However, do check other ingredients mentioned on the label to rule out any ingredient which you may be allergic to.
Q.7 Can GLUTA-LEUCINE be consumed by vegetarians and Vegans?
- They are All-Vegan-Amino-Acids
The product has excellent taste and would love to recommend anyone. Definitely a bang on product!!
3/23/2022 4:46 PM
Was this review helpful?
Watermelon- Helped me to gain muscle and less soreness or pain after heavy training.
3/26/2022 4:11 PM
Was this review helpful?